1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Historical, fantasy, magic, horror, supernatural, survival, vampires, demons, pirates, mutants, ghosts, romance (FxF, MxM, MxF) (Romance should be part of the plot and not the whole plot in itself), etc.
This is a thread where I will post stories of one of my characters from the roleplay the immortal coil. I will also update this bio from time to time.

[fieldbox=Info, purple, solid]
Birth Name: Cal
Roleplay name: Feng
(He has since long forgotten his real name and tends to let the people around him give him a name. Once the name giver dies or has been out of his life for a while, he picks up a new name.)
Home planet: Zevos

Age and (bad) explanation to age: In the RP unwinding the immortal coil, Feng is around 200,000 earth years plus 1000 Zevos years. 1 year on zevos is roughly 100 years on earth, making him around 300,000 years old (though technically his body would only recognize it as 201,000.

Normally people from Zevos lives for 10,000 years with a mild memory loss after 5000 years that can be prevented by having things around them (such as friend, family, photos) that reminds them of things they otherwise would forget. When going to earth, the body adjusts to earth time and ages according to what one year on earth is, thus the memory loss comes after only 50 Zevos years (5000 earth years). As non of their kind had ever gone to earth, the memory loss was unexpected, though through some sciency stuff, they had already realized that their bodies would age differently on earth which was why they thought they could use this experimental tactic to test their cure. As Cal was sent to earth, he had undergone a treatment that would make him immortal. He was supposed to live 10,000 years (100 zevos years) on earth and make sure the cure worked before returning home, but his memories faded and he had nothing to remind him of his mission or his home, thus he was stranded on earth.

Sexuality: Bisexual
Race: (No official name yet. Their kind is closely related to humans on earth as they did help evolution get started with their DNA as a map. They were however very disappointed and did not think humans evolved fast enough and abandoned project earth during the mid stone-age. Few of their kind knows of their involvement with creating humanity.)
Roleplay: Unwind the Immortal Coil (W/ The mood is write)
RP Setting: Victorian era (starting place), sci-fi, fantasy, different dimensions/worlds

An immortal without a reason to live any longer. As he forgets more and more about his past and sees more and more cruelty in the world, the longing for death grows stronger within him. Once upon a time the world excited him even through the hardships, but after thousands and thousands of years, there is nothing that makes him wish to continue his journey through life. Instead of trying to find a reason to live as he did in the past, he is searching for a way to die without much success.

Immortal diary is a bundle of short stories dwelling into this immortal's past before the events of 'Unwind the immortal coil'. It tell tales about what he did before he became suicidal and lost the joy of living.

Appearance:
1EUHb2d.jpg

Short stories (chronological order):

#1. Of my blood (Scandinavia, Year ca. 500) - Unfinished (coming soon)

[/fieldbox]

Story #1: Of my blood - The creation of the first vampires

"What's your name stranger?" A beautiful well built woman asked, raising her mug towards the man that had joined them this evening. They were a small nomadic group, traveling from one place to the next.

"If only I knew. My name has since long been lost to time. I am no one, seeking to be someone again. Call me whatever falls in your taste sweet one." The man told her, fairly entertained by the mysterious group in the same way they were of him. They were strangers to one another, but still the same. Was this a night during which new bonds would be created? Perhaps. Perhaps not.

"You speak like an elder, still you're young, but if you don't wish to tell, I shall give you your name. Styrbjörn shalt you be called from this moment forward. Let you always find your way on your journey through the stormy sea called life." The woman giggled, playing along with his little game.

"It's certainly not the worst I've been called. From now on until your life ends, that will be my name." The woman observed him with curious eyes as he spoke. What a curious traveler she thought.

"Well then Styrbjörn, would a peculiar man such as yourself be interested in a little trick?" She asked him.

"Märta!" A man glared at her as the people around them turned silent.

"Don't be mundane brother, I'm certain this stranger can appreciate our talents. I can sense that he has something special to show us in return." She chuckled. The man's eyebrow rose. "Am I wrong?" She asked, curiously looking towards the strange man. He had the most mysterious grin plastered on his face.

"It all depends on you." He replied. The brother did not seem to enjoy that reply, but the sister was giggling happily, as if she knew that what she had to show him was just as big of a secret as his.

(Will be continued)