PARTNER REQUEST F x M M x M M x NB Hyperfixating on Loki [Marvel] - Help?

Lokiest

Edgebabby
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. Primarily Nonbinary
It's been forever since I've looked for a new roleplay partner so y'all will have to forgive me!​

I thought I'd give it a shot in case anyone else has a soft spot for the Thor and Loki stories of Marvel. I'm back on my sh** and need to just surrender to my brain's obsession.

I have the dearest need to write a story as Loki with someone interested in writing Thor x Loki or Loki x Mobius M. Mobius. I am up to date on the season 2 finale of Loki's show. I'm generally canon compliant, but damn if I don't love taking liberties and twisting things within reason. Also, multiverse is a canon concept anyway, soooo...

-------------------------------------------

-I enjoy smut thrown into my plot, character progression, meaningful relationships, and open writing partners! Dark themes and angst aren't out of bounds, as long as discussed before hand.

-I've been role-playing for over 10 years now. I'm in my mid-20's and am gender fluid. Please, only reach out if you're LGBTQIA+ friendly, for oh-so-many-reasons.

-I'm quite active in my replies and can only really focus if there's a short refractory period between replies both ways.

-Another thing worth noting is that I love using Discord as a platform for story and chat!​

Hope to hear from you! Don't hesitate to reach out, even if only to ask questions and see if we'd be a good match.

Reactions: LarissaKinley
I've never roleplayed Loki the show but I too am obsessed!! Drop me a message and we can try and work something out?

Still open!

Still searching~

Open as ever~.

Still looking!

Still open. :angel: