1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Recently I found out that one of the artists I follow goes off the grid around the end of the year until spring each year. Fans apparently call it 'hibernation', where they rename themselves after his game consoles and pets because apparently that is how he spends his 'hibernation'.

If humans hibernated how would you prepare yourself for it? What would your hibernation spot look like and what other things can you tell us about your hibernation cycle?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spekkun
My hibernation would require somewhere quiet and sleepy. Maybe like a cabin out on a lake. Where the air is fresh and I don't have to hear the bustle of the outside world or just devoid of people in general. Sometimes I really just want to be left alone to be a vegetable. I think, I'd make a good carrot.

• Haha
Reactions: Nemopedia
i would retrain myself to STAY UP and not be a hibernatin'-ass little bitch (yes in this scenario hibernating plebs are sleeping)

would promptly be one of the rare few unsleeping peeps (the master-race) drafted to become part of the government Guard to defend the hiber-nees from threats

save the world from a global conspiracy by the Cult of the All-Nighters

become the president of the United States of America

kill myself because not even a position of power and a legacy of heroism can defeat crippling depression (JUST KIDDING :D )

• Sympathy & Compassion
  • Haha
Reactions: Kuno and Nemopedia
I would want a nice lil cabin high in the mountains that over looks a village or somewhat active mountain pass. Id stock it with a years a supply of cheese and bread to snack on and plenty of firewood to keep it cozy. Also reasonable speed internet so I can stream ever changing white noise videos off the youtubes.

• Bucket of Rainbows
My trusty computer, my lovely games, a good amount of comic books to read and the most important piece...food :D I don't have to be anywhere special, I just have to have the things I love to do/have fun doing in excess with no other responsibilities to take me away from them. When I come out though...ooph @_@ I'm gonna need a treadmill

• Bucket of Rainbows
curling up in a hole in the wall somewhere in the countryside with a whole cabinet of baked goods and books sounds good to me.

:cookie:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Maybe if new things stopped getting added to the pile, I would finally get everything already on the pile finished :cow:

• Sympathy & Compassion