HI !

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
E

ella

Original poster
What suggestions do you non-noob players have for one to have a good time on these forums?

Welcome to Iwaku, you should check out the jump in rp's if you dont quite get the out of character/ in character mess, besides that check out the other rp's if your interested or heck make your own if you want. There are blogs general chatting chat boxxing and other mess if you dont want to talk about playing some roles, in the meantime, enjoy the site and have fun ^.^ .

Hello, Ella and welcome to Iwaku. My name is Tenchi-Roku, but you can call me Tenchi. If you'd like for me to answer your question; then I'd suggest the Cbox ^.^

Welcome to Iwaku. Check out the guides in this link. It is the best way to learn the ropes.

Also Hihi, I'm October nice to meet you : ) If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Hello Ellay~ I am Raimy/Rina. My advise to you is browse! By doing that you find your way around :3 Or if you are looking for specific things, just ask!

*throws welcome glitter everywhere*

Hi mam! I'm Iliana! :D

Tetsuri and Octopie gave you great ideas for starting role plays and what not! Also, if you want to, you can navigate to the
One on One Forums and request a One v One rp with someone or you can answer someone else's request!

If you need anything more, do not hesitate to let me know!

Hello Ella! 8D I think everyone gave you some good suggestions, so I am just going to say hello and welcome! <3

WELCOME TO IWAKU!
Yay!
moar new people!

Look, Ella, the best suggestion I can give you is to have one of these cookies before you get into any roleplay.

10.jpg

BUT JUST ONE.

Have fun!
^^