Here to find new friends!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3

Butters Bots

Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
Weekday evenings PST, sporadically on weekends
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Agender
Genres
Sci-fi, Erotic
I haven't been on forums since I was a wee Butter back in the late aughts, so coming here fills me with nostalgia, excitement, and trepidation! I got into roleplay during lockdown and it's been my favorite thing to do ever since. I have fifteen years of sci-fi writing experience under my belt, and my characters mean the world to me! In the unending ebb and flow of roleplay partners and creative motivation, I currently find myself with high motivation and low partners. I'm looking forward to studying the etiquette here before posting so I don't make a fool of myself. 👍

Hey there and welcome! It's always nice to feel that nostalgia, isn't it? :D
I die for a good sci-fi and I certainly know that feel of having characters that just mean sooo much!

If you haven't seen it already, the Newbie Navigation guide's got all the important info. If there's something else you need help with or have just general questions, you can ask any member of the staff. That's what we're here for! We're all pretty recognizable with the colorful green names.

Thanks Lyrikai! 😊

• Love
Reactions: Lyrikai
Welcome aboard to the Iwaku Train, Butter Bots!

Reactions: Butters Bots
Welcome to Iwaku! :D

welcome welcome you salty lil butter bot :3