3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Agender
  5. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, High Fantasy, Urban/Modern Fantasy, Science Fantasy, Supernatural/Paranormal, Historically Inspired, (some) fandom, Crime/Organization
Hello there, I go by Vanhylde. I am not new to forum roleplaying, but it's been some years since I've dedicated any time to it. I just happened to feel that writing itch and decided maybe it's time to dust off the old rp skills.

More about myself, I use She/They pronouns. I work full time, and in my spare time like to hang out with friends online, play video games and D&D. I play all kinds of characters and like several different genres. I play in both group and one x ones, though I do prefer groups more often than not. Any questions, feel free to hit me up or view my roleplay resume (I'm working on it now!)

giphy.gif
Welcome to Iwaku, Vanhylde! Glad to have you here!

Now for my standard commentary to all wonderful new newbies; a super helpful little starter for getting your feet wet, you def should take a look at the Newbie Navigation! (Def worth reading through as it has some great and useful information to get around Iwaku)! If you've got any other questions or thoughts, feel free to shoot a message to the mod's or interns. They have fancy green names so they are easily to track down!

Reactions: Vanhylde
Welcome to Iwaku! Hope you like it here! :D \o/

Welcome to iwaku, Vanhylde!
Hope you love it here as much as we do 🤍