2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Agender
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, steampunk, isekai
Heyo, I'm Honey and I've been RPing for ~5 years.
I like to RP steampunk, fantasy, some sorts of adventure and a few of my fandoms but I'm down in trying new fields as well. However, romance is a big no-no!
So far my fandoms are: Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Touken Ranbu and Genshin Impact. I do have other fandoms, I just don't have as much inspiration to rp in them.

Welcome to the site.

Reactions: honeysweetest.co
Welcome to Iwaku! \o/

giphy.gif

Welcome to iwaku! :D

Hello there Honey ~!

Glad you decided to check out the site, I hope it becomes everything you want in a writing community! Since it sounds like you already know some fandoms you'd like to dip into for stories, I would recommend posting in Partner Connections. Especially since romance doesn't interest you.

Otherwise, for lots of other good info, check out Newbie Navigation. It'll answer some generic questions you might have about iwaku! But if you need anything further please reach out to staff, we are always here to help!

Have a lovely day and happy writing!

Hello there Honey ~!

Glad you decided to check out the site, I hope it becomes everything you want in a writing community! Since it sounds like you already know some fandoms you'd like to dip into for stories, I would recommend posting in Partner Connections. Especially since romance doesn't interest you.

Otherwise, for lots of other good info, check out Newbie Navigation. It'll answer some generic questions you might have about iwaku! But if you need anything further please reach out to staff, we are always here to help!

Have a lovely day and happy writing!
Alright, thanks a lot!

Welcome to iwaku!