Hello!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Takeshimoon

Edgebabby
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Adventure, Historical, Medieval, Modern
Hello, my name is Takeshimoon, or Takeshi for short. I'm a teenager.

I'm not new to roleplaying, but I've never done it with (yet) strangers. I'm a little nervous and not very good at small talk, but I'm trying my best! I really need some friends and a good story, haha.

I really like to let my imagination run free, to touch a paradise of fantasy that can not be found in reality (If I may say so, I think many of us here are looking for the same thing).

Well, let's see where this new journey takes me!

Hello Takeshi!

Let me be the first to welcome you to Iwaku 🤍

It's a great place to be! I totally get being nervous, but we have an awesome community and we are glad you came to be a part of it. I've met some of my best buddies here on iwaku! I have no doubts you will as well. Since you are new to the site, the first thing I'd recommend checking out is Newbie Navigation. It should answer a lot of the questions you may have right now about getting started. Otherwise, if you need further assistance, staff is here to help! We are the ones with green usernames and banners.

Take care and happy writing!!

P.S. We have quite a few spooky events going on right now to celebrate spooky season! Check some of them out here: Iwaku Fear Fest:candle::ghost: :pumpkin:

Reactions: Takeshimoon
Hello there and welcome!
I, too, was also very nervous starting out and terrible at small talk. I am a very shy and awkward person, but I find this community extremely welcoming and open and I hop you'll find it that way, too!

Reactions: Takeshimoon
Welcome to Iwaku!
Hope you like it here! :D