Hello.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
B

BladicusWA

Original poster
Hey there. My name is... well, not really that important to you. You can just call me Blade

I mostly stay in character, even in OOC conversations, you'll probably notice me taking the tone of my OC.
Yes, I'm a Furry and I'm proud. I don't see why I should hide the fact I'm a Furry. In case you're curious, I'm a hedgewolf. Half hedgehog, half wolf. I'm a Krealmian Nightwolf you see.
I can be quite grim at sometimes. Catch me in a good mood though (ie. Use your manners) and you might get lucky. *slight smirk*

Well, that's about all I'm going to tell for now. If you have any questions about me, or my Nightwolf status, then let me know. I'll be more than happy to answer your questions.

-blinks.- A hedgewolf..Out of all of the things I've heard of...

Welcome to Iwaku though! You'll fit in fine with the other furries and their secret organization.

And if you need anything, please locate our Admin and Staff, or ask one of us.

Welcome to Iwaku, Blade!

A Hedgewolf? Now that is pretty interesting! >:]

I wonder what type of roleplay this hedgewolf will be in.

I would like to see that!

Its also as Juku has stated, if you need help feel free to contact us.

Other than that, enjoy your stay and have an awesome time here, Sir Hedgewolf.

Please and Thank You. (<--Iliana used her manners.)

Hi, and welcome to Iwaku, Blade! So...are you like a cross between Sonic the Hedgehog and some wolf person? If so, thats...certainly very different from anything I have heard about! I, you see, am a phoenix. The Goddess of Fire! Iliana! The one and onl--Oops. I'm monologuing. .__.

It's great to have you here, sir. If your anxious to get this rp thing on the roll, check out some of the rps we have in the
Jump In Forum! You can dive into one with no strings attached! Just jump in and play! Stopping by the Academy is also cool. We Staff love seeing what you're capable of in these exercises! >:3

If you need anything, just tap one the blue named people and we'll help you with anything you may need!

Enjoy yourself, Hedgewolf.

Iliana, I'm quite glad you asked me that. No, I'm not a cross between Sonic and someone else. I am my own person. I never saw the point in trying to create a "Sonic fan character". It seemed too samey as everyone else. No, I'm just a regular hybrid OC. Well, for the better question of "regular". But no, I'm not just a cheap recolour. Thank you for that question though. Most people just look at me and go "oh look, another Sonic recolour." Which is... Far from what I am, which is ironic. Anyway... Yeah.