2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Online Availability
There are no concrete dates and times I will be available to respond to our RPs. I will pop in and out when my real life schedule allows me to take a breather.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
• Action/Adventure.
• Comedy/Satire.
• Fanfiction.
• Fantasy.
• Poetry.
• Romance.
• Sci-fi.
Greetings, dear members of the Iwaku Crew! My name is Bittersweet Reverie, but you can chop it down to just "Rev" for expediency's sake. I am just another writer who likes to explore worlds, plots, and the characters that interweave it all together.

I would classify myself as a semi-lit, multi-paragraph writer who value both quality and quantity as equals. My favorite settings and proses to play through are the grounds of fantasy, poetry, psychological horror and romance; and anything that involves the creation of character development, world-building and lore/plot progression is MORE than welcome here! Smut and other mature sexual themes are fine on occasion, but they must be EARNED rather than handed out on a aphrodisiac-served platter.

If you are not the type to write, then I am a fairly laid-back individual who has several hobbies (and facts) that could be fantastic conversation starters; such as:

-- Music! My bands of choice range from Softcult to Emarosa, Silversun Pickups to Coheed and Cambria, The Paper Kites to The Home Team, and so on and so forth. Indie, Rock, and non-mainstream music are what my ears groove to; and they even like to listen to instrumentals such as bands like Frames and Explosions in the Sky! Share with me your favorite bands and I'll share some right back at 'cha! ^_^

-- Video games! I'm currently playing Elden Ring right now and I don't know if I will ever be close to completing it. (*Cries in Maidenless.*) Ruined my respecs. Playing Monkey Island instead. >_< Gonna replay Elden Ring as a wretch now. It's decided!

-- Books! I used to read a lot of books, but now I have tackled "The Wheel of Time" and now I am unable to read anything else until I finish it. Hopefully it'll be done before "Winds of Winter" gets an announced release date. >.<

-- Birds! I like birds; hummingbirds and penguins being my top two faves. Aiming to make a bird garden in the springtime so that way I will have a reason to stay outside.

-- The severely oppressed left-handeders. We ten-percenters need justice against the right-handriarchy!

... the list goes on and on!

If what you see here in this dandy intro peaks some sort of interest in ya, feel free to leave a story idea or a simple "hello" on my PMs. My inbox is always open. <3

Last edited:
Hey there and welcome to the site, fellow Explosions in the Sky fan! Such good music tbh. Good, calming stuff to write to.
Hope to see you around the place, maybe join some awesome rps! And good luck with the Wheel of Time 🤣 I still have yet to finish it myself.

Also left-handeders unite!

• Love
Reactions: Bittersweet Reverie
Thank you, Lyrikai! ^_^

I've been a pretty avid listener to Explosions since hearing the the track "Let Me Back In" from their album "Take Care, Take Care, Take Care." And as of right now I am trying to find bands that are inspired by them, such as the aforementioned Frames and Athletics. If I am ever going to build up Spotify playlists based on certain "vibes" (and listening to soothing and, sometimes, harsh instrumentals can be considered a "vibe" to some), then I need to gather other flavors to make the auditory dessert a treat!

I'm three-fourths of the way finished with "The Fires of Heaven". Three-fourths! Then it's... *Does a Google with a side of maths.* nine more books to go! Yaaaaaaay! >.<

Lefties unite. Huzzah!

• Love
Reactions: Lyrikai
Hello bittersweet, and welcome to Iwaku! It's been a minute since I've heard slthe name coheed and cambria; they used to be one of my favorite bands!

I'm ambidextrous, so can I be included in the lefty club? I write better with my right hand, but draw 1000x better with my left.

• Love
Greetings, friend! Alas! I am a rightie X_X But I greet you with friendship anyway! Welcome to Iwaku! It's a pretty great place here, honestly. The word-processor built into forum/Private Messages is amazing, and has even saved some of my posts when I accidentally refreshed!

• Love
Hello bittersweet, and welcome to Iwaku! It's been a minute since I've heard slthe name coheed and cambria; they used to be one of my favorite bands!

I'm ambidextrous, so can I be included in the lefty club? I write better with my right hand, but draw 1000x better with my left.
It's funny to say that last bit. I write with my left, but I do everything else with my right. But that doesn't make me ambidextrous, and that makes me envious. If I try to write with my right hand I end up drawing words as if my penmanship was regressed to the age of my kindergarten years. >.<

Greetings, friend! Alas! I am a rightie X_X But I greet you with friendship anyway! Welcome to Iwaku! It's a pretty great place here, honestly. The word-processor built into forum/Private Messages is amazing, and has even saved some of my posts when I accidentally refreshed!
No worries for ya righties! ^_^ I appreciate the warm welcome, and I'm glad that there is a word processor on the PM/public forums. The times I used to write and then get logged out, ONLY to realize that all of my hard work had been erased to the unknown was a very frustrating endeavor.

• Love
Reactions: jarek56
Hi, Rev! Welcome to the site :o

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: kroyote
Welcome to Iwaku! I adore your username and your profile pic. ✨

• Love
Reactions: iridescent
Hey fellow Coheed fan! Welcome to Iwaku! I've been meaning to start the Wheel of Time series, but I honestly don't have the time (pun not intended) to tackle that behemoth of a series

Hey fellow Coheed fan! Welcome to Iwaku! I've been meaning to start the Wheel of Time series, but I honestly don't have the time (pun not intended) to tackle that behemoth of a series
Thank you, SaiseiTunes! :) I do understand ya. This series requires a whole lot of commitment, and my commitment to the saga is the same kind of commitment I put into my exercises: whenever I feel like doing it at the moment.

Hello, I am new, and am up for anything

Welcome to Iwaku! :D