Hello, I'm new.

• Thread starter GirlsDarkImagination
  • Start date
G

GirlsDarkImagination

Original poster
Hello, it's nice to meet you. I'm well, obviously new. I...am not exactly sure on what I should write here.
I've always wanted to do a psychological thriller rp. I'm a girl. I'm pretty open-minded to pretty much anything. I like fantasy, sci-fi, modern, action, adventure, and mystery.
Romance is not my strong suit but if you want to do a romance rp, I'm perfectly fine with that. Just don't expect my characters to look at your characters, think they're hot/cute/attractive, blush everytime they see your character and then start thinking about them nonstop. Your characters can do that, I don't mind at all, sometimes it's actually really entertaining.

Hello GirlsDarkImagination :D Welcome to Iwaku! Nice to meet ya!

Haha, I find romance in an RP works best when it's a side piece, and the main attraction is something else :D like it just so happens to happen when you're doing an epic fantasy Roleplay! But it does work other ways too!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Hello GirlsDarkImagination :D Welcome to Iwaku! Nice to meet ya!

Haha, I find romance in an RP works best when it's a side piece, and the main attraction is something else :D like it just so happens to happen when you're doing an epic fantasy Roleplay! But it does work other ways too!

Hello, nice to meet you too SkittlesAndSpike.

Yeah, I found out pretty quickly that trying to do a romance rp, as in just romance with no other real plot, gets e x t r e m e l y boring real quick. Much better when it's just a side thing.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spekkun
I wonder what is part of a girl's dark imagination

lol sorry

lol sorry
Trust me, you don't want to know. It's not pretty.
Either you have a girl's dark imagination, or you don't.
There is no inbetween.

lol sorry
There is no inbetween.
Well I'm not pretty either so you don't hear me complaining
Luckily I don't care about physical looks at all. I wouldn't even care about the body if it wasn't the only way I could talk to someone and hear their voice.

lol sorry
There is no inbetween.
Luckily I don't care about physical looks at all. I wouldn't even care about the body if it wasn't the only way I could talk to someone and hear their voice.
I was just making a joke haha

lol sorry
There is no inbetween.
I was just making a joke haha
It's okay dude, not everyone is pretty. I understand.