Hello Everyone!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Touka

Original poster
Hello everyone!

My name is Touka and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance~! I was introduced to this site from a good friend and it looks very nice! A bit overwhelming coming to a new place suddenly, but very nice still!

I'm not very good at introductions, in fact I'm pretty terrible at them to be honest. I do love movies of all kinds, video games, MMOs, Fantasy games, Adventure games, SciFi games, Medieval stuff, Steampunk, Apocalyptic, Mecha-stuff, Horror-Themed, and a bunch of other stuff that I could go on and on about! I'm also pretty shy and quiet initially, but I quickly warm up to people. Um... What else... Oh yeah, I do like anime, manga, and all that stuff as well in case anyone is interested about talking to me about that stuff.

Anyway, I hope that we can get along and I hope to be able to get to know many of you during my time here. ^_^

Ciao, amico mio. Welcome to the site, fellow new member. I may be new here, but I'm a bit of a veteran as far as RPing. Feel free to drop me a message if you want to RP in the future or need any pointers.

Will do, and thank you very much for the kind offer~!

Welcome to Iwaku and lovin the pic XD

Welcome to Iwaku, my friend, i hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome to Iwaku~!

Let's hope we can be extremely gay together in the future.

Your Tatsua ~<3

Status
Not open for further replies.