[高校は戦争だろう?!] Koukou wa Sensou Darou?! (High School is War, Right?!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be fine, I think. :) Unless something crazy comes up or something. :P

I think that may be okay for me. I had hoped to have my laptop back. Posting from the iPad was a pain in the last Diana game I was in, but I think I can make it.

Yes, you can! As long as you have a sheet done before Saturday, you can play in the first session. And you can still join before the next one if you don't make it!

I have a character sheet typed up it's just on another computer right now. How do folks feel about Fridays?

The first session is this Saturday, Effort. We might play on Fridays in the future but that's not something we need to worry about just yet.

Name: Roshan Hibiki
Nickname: Ro
School: Tatsuryuu
Age/Class: 15
Known for: Once set fire to the teacher's lounge on accident with his comically huge swirly glasses.

...*Reads Cos's character sheet three times to make sure I read it right*

What? XD

Name: Karasu Zankoku

Age/Class: 17, Junior Class

Known for: Karasu is known for his unusual but high intellectual capacity and also his ability to make such rude but witty remarks at people who have less than a 4.0 GPA. What makes this nerd stand out from most of the others is that he is skilled in the Western fighting style of boxing, a thing that he picked up from his American father. He is also part of an Honors Society at Tatsuryuu and tutors, but no one goes to his sessions because of the snotty nature he has and the way he underestimates peoples intelligence.

animepaper_netavatar-standard-anime-code-geass-lelouch-with-glasses-186976-deto15-preview-e36805.jpg

I think Cos is talking about glasses like these? :3

Your link is broken, BUT PROBABLY SO YES.

rubberninja_grillchan-and-swirly-glasses.png

My inspiration

@Cos: Odd, the link works fine for me.

Anyways, has a time been decided for this yet? Just learned I'll have errands to run that tomorrow.

8 PM Central time, and we can run as late as people want to go! Everyone meet in the Conference tab of chat so I get a good idea of who is present.

Name: James Zankoku

Nickname: Jack

Age/Class: 17/ Junior

Known for: (Give me at least one skill/habit/trait that makes them stand out from an amorphous blob.)

James is a kick butt guy who always wants it his way. When it comes to going to see a movie, he gives his input. If anyone stands up to him he'll knock them down in a heart beat. Some people would call him a bully but he's more than that. He's a liberating teen who seeks to take hold of the world and use it to his advantage. He is the brawn of his little group. Which consists of his brother and
Michishige Masahiro. Otherwise he'll do anything to win, he must win.

images

I got two more recruits for tonight, I am amazing! And what exactly is this Jinx thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.