Greetings!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

That Butler

Yes, My Lord
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
In order of most beloved to least out of the genres I play...

Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Medieval, Magical, Action/Adventure, Victorian England, Modern, Realistic
Hello, people! I'm That Butler. Obviously, I'm new. Not new to roleplaying, though. Certainly not new to that. I've just hit a bit of a slump in terms of activity, sadly, so I've joined this forum in an attempt to put more on my plate. I need my roleplay fix, yo! It's my favorite--and very necessary--creative outlet.

So yeah. I've been roleplaying for about eight years. I'm a college graduate, though I'm currently taking a couple more classes so I can get into graduate school. Those classes are not taking up a huge amount of my time, so don't worry about them cutting into my roleplay time.

With all of that said, I'm looking forward to writing with you all! I've been in a 1x1 groove lately, so if someone wants to shoot me a PM to try to get a plot going, that would be awesome.

Welcome to Iwaku!

I'm October, local moderator and addicted roleplayer.

I can't believe your intro thread went three days with out a post!

The roleplay is so good here that people forget to check the other forums : )

Yeah... I was trying not to take the lack of welcomes personally. *laughs*

Hello, I'm Eira. I am also new here to IWAKURO. I hop that we can get along quite well and even do some role playing together when you have the chance.