1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
romance, historical, horror
Hi there,
My name is August, but I'm cool with Muse as well. My pronouns are he/him or they/them, and I'm 24 years old. I've been roleplaying on and off for well over a decade on a variety of platforms - no matter what happens, I always find a reason to come back to it! Currently, I'm a college student, studying English-Creative Writing and History, and an academic writing coach. I am also a writer, and had my first published work this spring - this is partially why I'm coming back to roleplaying after being out of it for a few years. Between school and my "professional" writing, I rarely get to be self-indulgent and just have fun with it, and that's what I'm hoping to get here! It's a great way to experiment and get things out of my system that I can't put in my "serious" writing (not that I don't take roleplaying seriously; I do!).

Apart from writing, my interests include history (particularly ancient history), horror films, and video games. I love to work these interests into my writing wherever I can, and I'd love to meet other people to chat with about this stuff, as well! As far as roleplaying interests, you probably won't be surprised to hear that I love historical fiction, but I also love fandom RP, and romance is a must most of the time. LGBT themes are also a major plus for me.

I'm mostly interested in one-on-one roleplaying, but I'm very interested in getting involved in a group or two at this point. I have an idea for a group RP that I'm really excited about playing out some day, but I only have group experience in the Tumblr setting, which is quite different from what I can tell - I'm hoping to get some experience in that area. If you have a group that you think might interest me, or one that is good for beginners, please let me know!

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Welcome To Iwaku! Hey, congrats on being published! It's always great to have seasoned writers join us. I am super curious about your group role play idea? Would it have anything to do with a historical theme??

I'm sure you'll find this to be a friendly place, full of many creative and talented role players. I love it here and I've never had a time when i couldn't find something great to join. I have no doubt that you will too. Settle in and look around the forums and let us know if you have any questions. We're always happy to help. Most importantly though, HAVE FUN!!!

Welcome To Iwaku! Hey, congrats on being published! It's always great to have seasoned writers join us. I am super curious about your group role play idea? Would it have anything to do with a historical theme??

I'm sure you'll find this to be a friendly place, full of many creative and talented role players. I love it here and I've never had a time when i couldn't find something great to join. I have no doubt that you will too. Settle in and look around the forums and let us know if you have any questions. We're always happy to help. Most importantly though, HAVE FUN!!!
Thanks! And yes, my group idea is partially a historical theme -- more of a reincarnation thing! I'm going to try to flesh it out a bit more and put an interest check out there sometime soon. :)

I can tell already! There is so much to look at. Thanks again!

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
When you get your idea fleshed out tag me please! I'd love to see what it is. THANKS!

Reactions: Achilles