LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Hello, I'm Noah. I'm 24. I'm not exactly new to roleplay, been doing it on and off for about five years now. I'm literate, usually managing a paragraph or two on a good day. I like to write detailed RPs, both fandom based as well as original content. The fandoms I currently write for are Tom Clancy's The Division, as well as Ubisoft's Far Cry 5, along with a few others. Looking forward to writing with you all! Most of the things I write now are original content, but I would be glad to discuss a few things with anyone interested!

Hello good friend! Welcome to the site! Let's play sometime <3

Welcome to Iwaku, Noah!

We're always happy to have new friends on here :D It's great that you're here! I'm sure you'll find the friends and stories you're looking for here, so don't hesitate to reach out and let us know if you need any help. (P.S: Great talking to you yesterday. I learned a lot about analogue horror. Looking forward to another lesson sometime 😤 )

Have a great day <3

Reactions: CoopSquadron
hello new friend! please enjoy your stay, i hope you find some good friendly partners <3
if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to any staff!

Reactions: CoopSquadron
Welcome to Iwaku! Glad you found your way here :^)

Yall this is my friend, Coop! He's a good bean. He has some of the neatest characters an coolest settings. Hit his ass up, but know he's a little slow because he's doin' his best to give the best posts he can.

Reactions: Juneberry
Welcome to Iwaku!