> Italian
> British
> Portuguese

[ o c c u p a t i o n ]
> Security Guard
> Assistant High School Lacrosse Coach

appearance

[ h a i r ]
> A light shade of brown with a little bit of a wave, longer on top and shorter on the sides.

[ f a c e ]
> Angular, square.

[ e y e s ]
> Grey.

[ b o d y ]
> Muscular; Vincent may not currently be playing sports, but he works out multiple times a week and keeps himself in shape with weight lifting and the occasional swim.

[ h e i g h t ]

> 5'10"

[ w e i g h t ]
> 170 pounds.

[ t a t t o o s ]
> x y z

[ p i e r c i n g s ]

> None

[ b i r t h m a r k s / m o l e s / s c a r s ]

> Many scars, usually from sports injuries, but a few from fights.

[ o u t f i t / c l o t h i n g s t y l e ]

> Vintage, yet trendy. Some items, like a fitted pair of jeans, will never go out of style for Vincent. He takes pride in his appearance, and doesn't mind spending money to look good.

[ f a c e c l a i m ]
> Dacre Montgomery

persona

[ o v e r a l l p e r s o n a l i t y ]
> Highly individualistic, Vincent's number one priority has almost always been himself. He is the type of person to do what he wants, when he wants and doesn't often think about consequences before jumping into a situation. Such impulsiveness has gotten him into trouble in the past, but some lessons are harder to learn than others. Vincent is incredibly outgoing, however, and is always looking to show his friends a good time. While he's a bit rough around the edges, he cares a great deal for the people in his life, and tries his best to be there for them when they need it.

[ l i k e s ]
> summer; working out; parties; alcohol; sunglasses; sports; dogs; tattoos; loud girls; friends; late nights; music; outer space

[ d i s l i k e s ]
> personal failure; his father; feeling constrained; inconvenient reminders of his past; winter

[ f e a r s ]
> Anything happening to Jesse.

[ h o b b i e s ]

> weight lifting; video games; keg stands

[ m e n t a l / h e a l t h a i l m e n t s ]
> A panic disorder that continues to go untreated because Vincent refuses to tell anyone about it.

relations

[ m o t h e r ]
> Annabelle Camarillo; alive

[ f a t h e r ]
> Giorgio Camarillo; alive

[ s i b l i n g s ]
> Jessamine Camarillo; twin sister

[ f r i e n d s ]
> Blake Aldritch
> Bradie Winters

[ e n e m i e s ]
> Probably a few.
> Open

[ p a s t r e l a t i o n s h i p s ]

> Open

[ c u r r e n t r e l a t i o n s h i p / s t a t u s ]

> It's very complicated with Joanna Martin.

[ r e l a t i o n s h i p w i t h a d r i a n k a n e ]
Vincent met Adrian in his freshman year of high school. They played on the football team together, and became fast friends who partied together and looked out for each other. Adrian was the closest that Vincent had ever come to a brother.

background

[ p a s t ]
> Due to his parents never being around, Vincent had a rocky childhood. He was the type of kid to act out for attention, and often made a game out of how many times he could get in trouble during the week. Luckily, he grew out of that habit before middle school, and learned to stop caring that his parents weren't there for him outside of wanting him to succeed at sports. He grew closer to his twin sister, Jess, and focused on himself. By the time high school came around, Vincent was involved in almost every sport available, though he was partial to lacrosse because it helped him channel his anger. His self-destructive side never really left, unfortunately, and Vincent missed a chance to play professionally due to his hard-partying ways.

[ p r e s e n t ]

> Vincent works as a security guard at a tech firm, thanks to his friend, Blake. He also coaches his old high school's lacrosse team, though he doesn't find it very rewarding. He currently lives alone, though his ex-girlfriend, Joanna, has been known to hang around his apartment for months at a time and then disappear.

[ e x t r a s ]
> Vincent has been arrested.

it's always darkest
before the dawn

basics

[ n a m e]
> Bradie May Winters

[ n i c k n a m e s ]
> Birdie

[ d a t e o f b i r t h ]
> September 3rd

[ a g e ]
> 22

[ g e n d e r ]

> Female

[ s e x u a l p r e f e r e n c e]
> Heterosexual

[ e t h n i c i t y / r a c e ]
> French
> Spanish

[ o c c u p a t i o n ]
> Waitress at a coffee house.

appearance

[ h a i r ]
> Naturally dark brown, thick, though currently sporting golden highlights. She likes to keep it short.

[ f a c e ]
> Heart-shaped, clear features.

[ e y e s ]
> Soft blue.

[ b o d y ]
> Rather thin, Bradie does yoga to try and add some definition to her body. She doesn't notice much of a difference, but has good balance control.

[ h e i g h t ]
> 5'4"

[ w e i g h t ]
> 125 pounds.

[ t a t t o o s ]
> x

[ p i e r c i n g s ]
> She has her ears pierced.

[ b i r t h m a r k s / m o l e s / s c a r s ]
> Nothing significant.

[ o u t f i t / c l o t h i n g s t y l e ]
> Never wanting to draw a lot of attention to herself, Bradie's normal attire consists of jeans, t-shirts and sneakers. She is partial to neutral colors, lots of black and navy, but will add a gold necklace every now and then if she's feeling adventurous.

[ f a c e c l a i m ]
> Emily Rudd

persona

[ o v e r a l l p e r s o n a l i t y ]
> Quiet and reserved, it takes some time for Bradie to feel comfortable enough to come out of her shell. Although she doesn't see herself as overly talkative, she is incredibly observant and remembers little details about those who are most important to her. After opening up, Bradie is warm and caring, she will go out of her way for most people, a trait that makes some see her as a doormat, but being treated badly in the past has never changed her giving nature. It takes a severe slight to make her angry, but even then, she will internalize rather than fight.

[ l i k e s ]
> sunsets; the smell of coffee; films; cooking; relaxing; seeing friends; the beach; laughter; animals

[ d i s l i k e s ]

> impatience; rude people; bigots; confrontation

[ f e a r s ]
> tight spaces; sickness

[ h o b b i e s ]
> guitar

[ m e n t a l / h e a l t h a i l m e n t s ]
> social anxiety

relations

[ m o t h e r ]
> Suzanne Winters; alive

[ f a t h e r ]
> Richard Winters; alive

[ s i b l i n g s ]
> Brooke Winters; younger sister
> Brandon Winters; younger brother

[ f r i e n d s ]

> Blake Aldritch
> Jessamine Camarillo
> Vincent Camarillo

[ e n e m i e s ]
> open

[ p a s t r e l a t i o n s h i p s ]
> open

[ c u r r e n t r e l a t i o n s h i p / s t a t u s ]
> Incredibly single.

[ r e l a t i o n s h i p w i t h a d r i a n k a n e ]
> Bradie met Adrian during her sophomore year of high school. They had a chemistry class together, which he was failing, and she was assigned to be his tutor. It was a rough at first, with Adrian wanting her to just do his homework, but eventually, he started learning. After that, he started to invite her to his parties.

background

[ p a s t ]
> Coming from an upper-middle class family in the suburbs, Bradie never wanted for anything. The oldest of three kids, she had a pleasant childhood and has many fond memories of growing up with her siblings and hanging out with her dad. The only struggle that Bradie ever experienced was with her own body, she was often sick as a child and was in and out of the hospital during elementary school, which contributes to a lasting fear of any kind of sickness.

[ p r e s e n t ]
> Bradie is currently a student and is working toward a liberal arts degree. When she isn't studying, Bradie is working at a coffee house that doubles as a small concert venue. She hopes to have the courage to play there one day.

[ e x t r a s ]

> Bradie has a collection of succulents on her bedroom windowsill.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MaryGold

Aurora Elaine Kingston

cc29392e8f13dcf96270963df8cbbf9d.png
general

[ Name ]
Aurora Elaine Kingston

[ Nicknames ]
Rory; Ari; Aria

[ Date of Birth ]
July 3rd

[ Age ]

[ Gender ]
Female

[ Sexual Preference ]
Bi-sexual

[ Ethnicity/Race ]
French; British

[ Occupation ]
Back-up dancer
Aspiring singer

appearance

[ Hair ]
Natural brunette, highlighted with blonde and warm tones, slight wavy, falls about 6 inches below her shoulders

[ Face ]
Diamond face shape with soft features

[ Eyes ]
Honey brown

[ Body ]
Overall slim structure, but is toned due to various trips to the gym and long walks with her dog.

[ Height ]
Aurora is slightly over the national average height of American women. Standing at 5 foot 7 inches, she is considered tall.

[ Weight ]
120 pounds.

[ Tattoos ]
Aurora has one large tattoo on her right side, she had gotten it her senior year of high school.

[ Piercings ]
Her ears have been pierced 3 times in both earlobes, an industrial bar in the left ear, and one in her belly button.

[Birthmarks/Moles/Scars ]
A faded birthmark on her lower left wrist. No moles to speak of. Two scars on either side of her spine from an emergency surgery.

[ Outfit/Clothing Style ]
Casual style 1 / Casual style 2
Evening wear 1 / Evening wear 2
Outdoors 1

[ Faceclaim ]
Bridget Satterlee

persona

[ Overall Personality ]
Responsible | Confident | Competitive | Hard-working | Strong | Disciplined | Self-Centered (at times) | Passionate

Being the "it" girl has taken a toll on Aurora. Having to look the best at all times, sound the best, and always be the best has led to a rather stressful life for Aurora. Her mother always said, "why do you need brains if you have beauty!" Well, Aurora wanted both. At a young age, Aurora became a competitive individual. No matter what, she had to win. Especially when her mother declared she had to, if she dared fail then she would be punished. Living in an abusive setting taught Aurora to be strong, to have faith in herself, and to be confident even when others did not believe in her. A slight self-centered personality manifested in Aurora and now she only looks out for numero uno. It is her against the world and no one should dare stand in the way of her dreams. She will fight for what she wants no matter the consequences, be careful because on occasions she won't care about breaking a nail.

[ Likes ]
fashion; shopping; singing; music; dancing; working; coffee; gyms; traveling; spiders

[ Dislikes ]
impatience; slobs; dirty rooms; liars; chocolate by itself; seafood

[ Fears ]
tightly confined spaces

[ Hobbies ]
singing; dancing; shopping; getting her nails done

[ Mental/Health Ailments ]
* Aurora suffers from anxiety.
* She attends therapy for her childhood abuse.

relations

[ Mother ]
Nicole Waverly - alive

[ Father ]
Kevin Kingston - deceased

[ Siblings ]
Alec Kingston - older brother - alive
Chance Kingston - younger brother - deceased

[ Friends ]
open

[ Enemies ]
open

[ Past Relationships ]
open

[ Current Relationship/Status ]
Benjamin Davids - Current, but having issues.

[ Relationship with Adrian Kane ]
Adrian was really her brother's best friend, to begin with. He would come over to the house often and stay the night. One night, while Alec was in another room, Adrian had approached Aurora and told her she was cute. They dated for a brief period of time her freshman year, but Aurora called it quits when he kept flirting with other girls. They remained friends that would occasionally hook up with one another.

background

[ Past ]
Aurora was born into a life of luxury. Her father was a lawyer and her mother was a trophy wife that had given birth to three beautiful children, the perfect couple with the perfect family it seemed like. It was on her ninth birthday that her life changed drastically. Her father had been driving home to celebrate the occasion. He had just picked up Chance from his friend's house and the two were singing along to the young boy's favorite tunes. Kevin hadn't seen the truck coming and was t-boned on the driver's side. Kevin had been killed instantly, while Chance was rushed to the hospital. The boy's injuries were far too great and had passed away on the table. Aurora never celebrated her birthday again after that. It was a constant reminder that her brother and father were not there with her.

Selling the house and moving back home with her parents, Nicole raised the children alongside their grandparents. Being held to a certain standard, Aurora's childhood ended. If she was to live in the Waverly household, she was to act and be a Waverly. "Stand up straight," they said; "always make eye contact," they said; "always dress your best," they said; and "never lose." The immense standards that Aurora had to obey were vast and if not met she would be punished accordingly. Often times she would be locked in a closet for hours, her brother would occasionally try and pick the lock to let her out and she would do the same for him. Together, they made it through their childhood, escaped that house and never looked back.

[ Present ]
Aurora currently is a backup dancer for many artists, though that has not given her fame. She still aspires to be a singer herself and often writes her own music. Living in an apartment with her long-time boyfriend, Benjamin Davids, she longs for the days of escape.

[ Extras]
Aurora speaks French fluently. Her grandmother insisted she learn it and she didn't want to disappoint.

Alec Gregory Kingston

Alexander-Ludwig-undercut-hairstyle.jpg
general

[ Name ]
Alec Gregory Kingston

[ Nicknames ]
Alec is good enough

[ Date of Birth ]
August 13th

[ Age ]

[ Gender ]
Male

[ Sexual Preference ]
Heterosexual

[ Ethnicity/Race ]
French
British

[ Occupation ]
Personal trainer

appearance

[ Hair ]
Dirty blonde hair, sides are cut while the top is kept rather long.

[ Face ]
Square face shape usually keeps his facial hair clean cut.

[ Eyes ]
Light blue

[ Body ]
Fit and toned, Alec takes his workouts very seriously! He also spends a lot of time playing sports and hiking.

[ Height ]
Alec is rather tall. He stands at 6 foot evenly.

[ Weight ]
209 pounds

[ Tattoos ]
None, never had the interest to get one

[ Piercings ]
None

Has a third nipple, is small and about three inches below his left nipple. Many various small scars scattered throughout his body, but one predominate one just below his chin.

Everyday 1, 2, 3

[ Faceclaim ]
Alexander Ludwig

persona

[ Overall Personality ]
Determined | Motivated | Athletic | Optimistic | Short-tempered | Adventurous
Alec has always been a team player. Spending mornings, afternoons, and some evenings training, Alec excelled at sports easily. His motivation was also to get the hell away from his mother, but after a while, he started doing things to better himself. He tried looking on the bright side while living with his mother, but he just couldn't do it. His optimistic attitude didn't exist at home, instead, he was rather annoyed constantly. Some people just bring out the worst in him. Learning to focus his anger on something productive, Alex learned how to box. Taking up new athletic journeys have always been his strong suit. One of his favorite things to do was to adventure out into the wild. Jogging, running, hiking, swimming, sailing, just name it Alec will do it at least once.

[ Likes ]
Sports; gyms; running; weightlifting; parties; cooking; video games

[ Dislikes ]
School; his mother; country music; lazy people; junk food

[ Fears ]
Plane Crashes

[ Hobbies ]
Running; Cooking

Allergy to peanuts
Type 1 Diabetes- must take insulin shots

relations

[ Mother ]
Nicole Waverly - alive

[ Father ]
Kevin Kingston - deceased

[ Siblings ]
Aurora Kingston - younger sister - alive
Chance Kingston - younger brother - deceased

[ Friends ]
open

[ Enemies ]
open

[ Past Relationships ]
open

single

Since seventh grade basketball, Alec had been friends with Adrian. In high school, the two had joined the football team together and often would train at Alec's home during the weekend. Other times, Adrian would come over just to hang out and spend time with Alec. The two were best friends, but even best friends sometimes fell out. It was about a year ago that Adrian just stopped calling, Alec didn't understand why, but figured it was because Alec started dating his ex. That relationship didn't last long and after which Adrian had reached out to apologize for just ditching Alec, but Alec didn't want to hear it.

background

[ Past ]
Alec was the golden boy. He could never do any wrong, but that all changed when his father passed away. Full of bitterness and anger, Nicole turned her hatred towards her children. Aurora, Alec's sister, always had her hard time with their mother, but never like this. Alec and she would often be locked away in tightly confined spaces or their belongings be sold away for drug money. Alec's hatred for his mother started rather early and grew day by day. Often times he would wish that his father was still alive, maybe his mother wouldn't have turned into such a demon.

Between his mother's constant nagging and unnecessary punishments and his grandparent's need to have a perfect family, Alec became fed up with his home life. Putting as much effort into training and his games, Alec needed a way out that didn't attach him to his elders. He earned a soccer scholarship to the University of Washington but seeing how Aurora would be alone with their mother for an entire year he turned it down to stay with Aurora. After the year had passed, the two escaped and went far away.

[ Present ]
Alec eventually attended the University of Washington, having tried out for the soccer team he claimed a scholarship his sophomore year of college. Taking a job as a personal trainer, Alec started paying off student loan debt after his senior year of college.

[ Extras ]
tba

• Love
Reactions: winnie

I laugh with many
but don't trust any

basics

[ Name ]
Alexander Elias Schmidt

[ Nicknames ]
Alex

[ Date of Birth ]
December 1st

[ Age ]

[ Gender ]
Male

[ Sexual Preference ]
Heterosexual

[ Ethnicity/Race ]
Austrian | German | Norwegian

[ Occupation ]
Night Club DJ

appearance

[ Hair ]
Dark brown, chestnut colored hair, usually kept short and even. However, most times it's a tousled mess.

[ Face ]
Oval, triangular.

[ Eyes ]
Light green.

[ Body ]
Athletic; while he isn't too muscular, he is very much shaped with a tall and sturdy build. Though, his muscles aren't very evident unless he's clothless.

[ Height ]
6'2".

[ Weight ]
172 lbs.

[ Tattoos ]
His left wrist.

[ Piercings ]
One on his right earlobe.

He has a few little beauty marks on face and scattered on his body.

Alex likes to dress comfortable, wearing simple things like sneakers, jeans t-shirts, and large sweaters, always sweaters, if not then he's wearing a hoodie. His style is very casual, on occasions, he will try something chicer.

[ Faceclaim ]
Grant Gustin

persona

[ Overall Personality ]
A dork. Alex could be described with that one word as he is very dorkish. He's a rather carefree soul who is very friendly among first meetings as he. His temper is mild and he's almost always patient, it takes a lot to genuinely get him angry. While he may seem a little shy, he's really not, he's just lost in his own thoughts most of the time. Really, he's a confident guy with a teasing and flirtatious streak. He exudes cheek and charm both, being a very charismatic person, people seem to be attracted to him. Yet, he would not describe himself too much of a good person as he is known to be rough with his words as he is blunt and straightforward and insensitive to other's feelings. Nor is he ever very apologetic for his actions.

[ Likes ]
Music; alcohol; dancing; dogs; jogging; making music; singing; coffee; flirting;

[ Dislikes ]
Screamo; being bossed around; crying; cats; plagiarism; humid weather;

[ Fears ]
Never being able to publish his own music; being betrayed

[ Hobbies ]
Video games; playing instruments (piano; keyboard; guitar; ukulele; violin; drums); jogging; singing; recording song covers

Alex suffers from some symptoms of autism and is severely allergic to shellfish. He is also nearsighted but wears contacts instead of his glasses. He only wears glasses at home for comfort.

relations

[ Mother ]
Sophie Schimdt; alive

[ Father ]
Louis Schimdt; alive

[ Siblings ]
Older brother; Noah Schimdt; alive
Sister-in-law; Janey Schimdt; alive

Single

Alex met Adian at a party he happened to be DJing at. The two were drunk as a doorknob and ended up bumping into one another, spilling the drinks on each other and so began their drunken adventure, starting with them trying to clean up the other, leading to talking and laughing about nothing at all, trying to pick up chicks and opening up dreams of the future. Afterward, the two became close friends, finding that they got along even when they weren't completely wasted.

[ Relationship with others ]
Blake Aldritch
; friend; the two men are good friends, both having a rather dry sense of humor and inside jokes of their own within the group as they were probably the least popular among the others.
Jesse Carmarillo; ex-girlfriend/close friend; he had never been able to say it, but he loved her. The two had started off as good friends but were easily attracted to each other, constantly flirting before they just went for it. Needless to say, he adored her but he didn't trust her, always holding her at arm's length and continuously pushed her away until she finally left.
Tilde Durand; former friend; they quarreled and bickered like one wouldn't believe, half the time no one even knew what they were talking about anymore. Truthfully, neither did they. Alex really was annoyed with her half the time as he was she was with him. Still, they were plenty of moments where they were able to make nice and dork out together. They actually liked to fight more than get along. That stopped when Till and Jesse's friendship ended and they lost contact after highschool.
Vincent Camarillo; tba; tba
Bradie Winters; tba; tba

background

[ Past ]
Suffering from symptoms of autism, Alex had a tough making friends, at least true friends. Without knowing it he always pushed people away, including his parents who were lways constantly worried about him. Honestly, they were a loving couple who always supported their son. But like everyone else, he always pushed them away. The only person he was close to was his grandfather, and when Alex was 12 the man passed away, leaving him devastated. His parents managed to comfort him and eventually, he let them in. It was enough to make him better in socializing, he blossomed tremendously. While he wasn't exactly popular in high school, he was well-liked by everyone, and hated by some because of his blunt attitude.

[ Present ]
At present, Alex works as a DJ for a nightclub and during the day he uploads song covers on to youtube, and even some of his original songs. He has a small and cozy apartment, though, a lot of times, he rarely stays the night at his own place, he often stays with his brother or even his parents.

[ Extras]
- Alex has two dogs who are white/cream poodle mixed breed, Nora and Jesse.
- He continues to volunteer at the Animal shelter as he did in his child and teen years.
- One of his original songs made it to the top billboard list, but he did not release it, it was stolen by his ex.

well, my heart is gold and my hands are cold

basics

[ Name ]
Tilde Nadette Durand

[ Nicknames ]
Tildie | Till | Miss Til-de-lot | Beauty queen

[ Date of Birth ]
May 16th

[ Age ]

[ Gender ]
Female

[ Sexual Preference ]
Heterosexual

[ Ethnicity/Race ]
Danish | Russian | French

[ Occupation ]
Florist

appearance

[ Hair ]
Dark brown with light brown highlights, it's long and straight.

[ Face ]
Oval, heart-shaped.

[ Eyes ]
Blue.

[ Body ]
Slim and curvy.

[ Height ]
5'6'.

[ Weight ]
121 lbs.

[ Tattoos ]
On her right ankle.

[ Piercings ]
Both her earlobes are pierced twice and twice on he helixes.

She has a small and barely noticeable scar right below her hairline with quite a funny story to it.

Tide is always fashionable, even when she doesn't have name brand she knows how to make it work, being very creative with clothing. She is especially fond of dresses, whether they be simple or formal or casual as well as shoes.

[ Faceclaim (real only) ]
Barbara Palvin

persona

[ Overall Personality ]
Despite being beautiful and very well aware of it, Tilde isn't very vain at all. After all, she is more than just a pretty face and an "easy lay" as people assume her to be. She is very vibrant, playful, affectionate and lively with a kind and an open heart. She isn't one to hide her feelings, instead, she acts according to them. If she feels like crying, she'll cry, feels like punching someone in the face, watch out. It also makes her a sensitive person, easily hurt by others, and she isn't able to hide it making her an easy target. However, she does have an attitude, known to make sassy and sarcastic comments.

[ Likes ]
Flowers; plants; animals; kittens; waffles; music; dancing; whipped cream; animated movies; yoga; shoes; sports; bad jokes; children

[ Dislikes ]
Rude people; bigots; being treated like less than she is; insects;

[ Fears ]
Ending up alone; ending up like her mother; insects;

[ Hobbies ]
Yoga; watching animated movies; dancing; crocheting

Tilde suffers from recurring bulimia.

relations

[ Mother ]
Emma Frederiksen; alive

[ Father ]
Anthony Durand; alive

[ Siblings ]
Younger Brother; Thomas Frederiksen; alive

In a complicated relationship with Brice Hughs, though, he's more like a sugar daddy than an actual boyfriend.

Tilde was a cheerleader for the school's football team, and a rather loved one to despite not being the captain. They partied together a lot, but it wasn't until her boyfriend, who was also on the football team dumped her in the worst way possible and publicly and Adrian ended up punching him that they grew close.

[ Relationship with others ]
Blake Aldritch
; close friend; the two weren't very close at first. And Till initially didn't care to get to know him. However, it was at a party that they grew close after a heart to heart confession and talk. She quickly grew protective of him and held him dear. Not to mention loves to tease him. Even now they still get in touch with one another.
Jesse Carmarillo; former best friend; Jess and Till were once inseparable and helped each other out in the best ways possible. While Jess would help Till be stronger, Till helped Jesse to be more fashionable. After a huge quarrel in high school with horrid things said between them, the two girls stopped being friends. Now, Till hopes to make up with her old friend for the things she said.
Alex Schmidt; former friend; honestly, the two had more to quarrel about half the time they spent with each other than make nice, it was more of playful bicker even if they really did annoy one another at times. They were both kind of dorks though, so they knew how to have fun together when they weren't poking the other. Till lost contact with after high school and distanced herself when she broke ties with Jess.
Vincent Camarillo; tba; tba
Bradie Winters; tba; tba

background

[ Past ]
Tilde was always a pretty child, though, her life wasn't too pretty. Her parents never married and her father only came around every once in a while, bearing gifts for his princess. She never once thought anything bad about him, but she did her mother. While her mother singlehandedly provided and raised her, she also neglected her. Most nights she stayed out late after work partying, leaving her child alone at home. And the times she was home, she brought strange men with her who always ended up dumping her. Tilde vowed she would never be like the woman who raised her, however, she wasn't too much better. She focused more on boys than school and partied too much.

[ Present ]
Tilde finally moved out of her mother's house and into her own apartment, which her boyfriend helped her find and rent. She works as a florist as her mother couldn't afford to pay for her college, though, she isn't too sure if she even wants to go to school. But she is sure she wants to settle down, something she is failing to convince her boyfriend to do with her.

[ Extras]
Tilde has a white kitten named Snowbelle.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: winnie