gєт σρєη. gєт нσηєѕт. ιηνєηт уσυяѕєℓνєѕ тσgєтнєя.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragamoofin

Candle Goblin
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Online Availability
I'm here whenever you need me, my dude.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Uh, let's see. Fantasy, magical, drama, fluff. The usual.
tumblr_o1s7d31LyM1u29lpto1_500.gif

Nice little scene, isn't it?

Hi there. It's that time again, and I'm opening myself up for a roleplay to do in my spare time out of work and whatever life tends to throw at me on an everyday or every other day basis. I see a lot of people basically making roleplay résumés on here, but I don't think I need to put that much detail in myself, just what I gravitate towards in roleplays and what I like doing.

Enjoyed Genres: Fantasy - Both High and Low, Magical Realism, Urban Fantasy, Heroic Fantasy, Mythological Fantasy. Science Fiction, Psychological, Horror, Things Involving The Perspectives of Extraterrestrial Life.

Age Limits: This is mostly for myself, because I'm 17, and I don't want anyone thinking I'm 18. I've had it happen in the past, and it kind of grosses me out when people start throwing cyber-sex my way. So, please, for the children, don't.
12229707.jpg

Any Ideas For Roleplays?: Arrg, the question that trips me up. I actually don't. Well, not in the typical sense. I have characters in mind, concepts and worlds I have no plot for. Aimless narrative, hypothetical tragedies, meaningless connections, destinies cut short of fruition.

You know, the works.

True, it wouldn't be hard to put something together myself, but I feel like I spend enough time in my own head. Why not walk around in each other's?

How was that? Not too pretentious I hope.

Hi Ragamoofin! (Love your username by the way!)

I'm Dia, and I was wondering if you had any interest on a Gulliver-like roleplay with a unique twist, or maybe something like the Borrowers (basically little people secretly living in human's homes).

I'd love to come up with a plot with you, if you're open to it! I love almost all the genres you mentioned.

@Diamond Dragon Sorry! I can't say I have any special interest in that kind of setting! Hope you find someone who will!

@TragicTrees Nice! Shoot me a PM, and we can get started!

This is still active!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Oh, Greenie! I don't know, I might bore you with repetition, since you already know my characters. Still, I do want to try kind of an alternative universe thing here. Like I said, I don't know if it'd be fun for you, though.

Oh, Greenie! I don't know, I might bore you with repetition, since you already know my characters. Still, I do want to try kind of an alternative universe thing here. Like I said, I don't know if it'd be fun for you, though.
Don't be silly ^_^ Your rps and characters never bore me. If anything, I'm more worried of the opposite. In any case, however, it's up to ya!

(Myself, I need to sleep now. TTYL!)

Ragamoofin it's me Fang!
Yeah I have no idea what I'm doing so....yeah.

Ive got a few ideas to fit those genres.

Status
Not open for further replies.