1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
I know it's kind of a U.S. thing, so maybe our out of country people can google girl scout cookies to give me an answer if you wanna join in the discussion?

What's your favorite girl scout cookie?

Mine are Adventurefuls!

Last edited:
I am currently stalking the girl scout website to see when and where these girls will be to SELL ME SOME COOKIES RAAAAAWR!!!
March 9th until 5pm at my Walmart, I see you girls, I am coming for your cookies

I think my favorites are either the adventurefuls or the peanut butter patties!

• Love
Reactions: Queen Tink
I am so jealous. I really wanna try them but I'll have to hop the border to do so >>

I really wanna try the samoas and the toffeetastic or whatever it's called :OOOO

I am currently stalking the girl scout website to see when and where these girls will be to SELL ME SOME COOKIES RAAAAAWR!!!
March 9th until 5pm at my Walmart, I see you girls, I am coming for your cookies

I think my favorites are either the adventurefuls or the peanut butter patties!
Hahahaahha poor Lyri.
-hoards her box of adventurefuls she got this weekend- xD

We have Girl Scout cookies in Alberta! except it's called girl guides here. I was in Girl guides so we got them allll the time lol. I loved them, but since I'm gluten free now I can't have any :(

oh - we still don't have the more interesting ones. That's a shame

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Lyrikai
We have Girl Scout cookies in Alberta! except it's called girl guides here. I was in Girl guides so we got them allll the time lol. I loved them, but since I'm gluten free now I can't have any :(
Which was your favorite before you were gluten free?

The mint patties! They were so minty and gooey
Which was your favorite before you were gluten free?

Samoas. 😋 Mmm, now I want some.

I'm a Thin Mints fan but I haven't had them in years… do they come gluten free?

Samoas!!!! I LOVE Samoas… the thin mints are good, too, and I like the peanut butter ones, as well!! Girl Scout Cookies are super expensive, though, and the boxes keep getting smaller while the price is still getting higher. My family shops at a grocery store that sells them in different packaging and they're a lot cheaper and still tasty :3

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: Ocha
We have girl guides here where I live as well, though I will always buy two boxes even if they are only Vanilla and Chocolate flavours. they are still delicious as hell!

TAGALONGSSSSSS PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE FTW!!!

Every year I develop an awful addiction to Thin Mints. Especially if it's the ABC Bakers "version", because the other bakery's just doesn't hit like that one does. I shouldn't know this.. but I do.

Other faves are:

Toffeetastic
Cranberry Citrus Crisps (idk if they're even around anymore)
Raspberry Rally (raspberry thin mints?? holy fuck)
Shortbread