TESTING Ghostie's Litty Fresh and Shitty Tests!

Misguided†Ghost

"Double dose with a toast to you creepy GHOST!"
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
All fucking day because I have no life
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male, Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I'm more of a passive player. I can be both sometimes but more passive than aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
Genre You DON'T Like
sci-fi, (not that i don't like it, just don't play a lot) historical
Faceclaim: Bridget Hollitt
#08A36D
Penelope Jewel Marshall
Penny➳Nell➳Jewel➳PJ
24 years old
Pansexual

"They should've been, you dumpy bitch"

Penny put most of her focus on ignoring the pain radiating from her wrists and her chest still from the swift kick she'd received. Pen would be sure to get her revenge later, and that was a promise. Focusing on her breathing, Penny just stared angrily as as female hunter approached Allison and Jamie; her curiosity peaking as she asked them questions and received answers. The woman was authoritative and took on a leadership role, considering the way the men complied to her demands and questions.

Struggling (or more so faking a struggle) as best she could in her weakened state, Penny couldn't help the constant look of disgust on her face, and occasional sneer that would escape her lips. Penny didn't trust this woman. Of course none of them did -- they were hunters -- but this woman, Penny didn't trust more than anything. She was too smiley and too damn condescending. Penny despised it.

Her eyes lit up when she saw Tyson and Helena tied up in the cell next to her. This was what they'd been hoping for! Been waiting for! penny wished her sister was in here with her to see them. Although they both looked like shit, were unquestionably tortured, and Penelope hated seeing them that way, they were alive; and Penny would take that over anything else right now.

Penny didn't buy the 'you got the Alpha!' ruse she had going on. The woman knew exactly what they were up to and Penny knew it.The way she asked Allison and Jamie to tie her up, and for some reason, Penny just felt she was too calm about the situation. She made her knowledge all too obvious, but they were they dumb breed? Pen just scoffed and shook her head as she heard the creaking of the cell door. The huntress spoke to them from the other side of the cage, “These bars are not made of silver though.” Penny rolled her eyes.

"They should've been you, dumpy bitch." She said simply with a shake of her head. Everything in this bitch that could have been silver, would have been if she were a hunter. They were slacking. And with that, a hunter came soaring into one of the cells nearby and Dorian popped is head in to 'initiate' the plan to Allison and them. And that stupid bitch hunter was still fucking smiling! 'Ugh!' Penny thought to herself with a sneer, emerging from her thoughts when Allison swooped her up, taking her to a bit of a better spot to hang out until she was alright. "I had to do this." Penny shook her head as Allison spoke. "I'm a little better with chains than you'd think. Been practicing a bit." She chuckled, running her fingers over her burned wrists as she focused on her breathing and letting her body heal itself.

Penny nodded vigorously as Allison talked to Jamie about not forcing himself to let that dark side out. "She's right, Bean. We need you comfortable and confident and if that isn't with your wolf right now, that's fine. We'll find it." Penny still smiled at Jamie although her eyes were closed from the pain and deep breaths.

“Are you alright? Can I do anything to help?” Jamie asked. His worry made her smile a little, but she was happy to see that even in a situation like this, Jamie was still one to help in the best way he could. "That guy over there," Penny pointed to a heavily unconscious hunter nearby. "I need you to rip a couple of strips of his shirt to make wraps for my hands." She groaned, sitting up against the bars of a cell a little more. "I gotta utilize these chains somehow., and I don't think I can if my skin is burning off." She laughed a little.
Mentioned: Dorian & Anna - || Joanna & Helena - || Tyson - ||
Interactions: Jamie - || Allison - || Anna - ||

Misguided†Ghost

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
I'm more of a passive player. I can be both sometimes but more passive than aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
#08A36D
Penelope Jewel Marshall
Penny➳Nell➳Jewel➳PJ
24 years old
Pansexual

"Next time, maybe wolf out before you hug him."

Penny could only watch as Jamie literally hugged hunter in hopes of getting him away from them, then quickly got his ass whooped. She was too busy wrapping her wrists to make use for the silver chains she'd been dragged into this in to help fight just yet. Pen very visibly cringed and was more than happy that Tyson came to the rescue, then Dorian, and Joanna came in shortly after. Penny would be sure to give Jamie his kudos. Although he stood no chance and probably knew that himself, he still made an effort to keep both of them safe -- and that was heartwarming to Penny. Broken nose and all.

Joanna came over to check on her baby sister just as she finished wrapping her hands for one of the most hysterical fights of her life. "It's going." Penny shrugged, popping her neck both ways before standing up and readying herself for the fight. Her hands were almost healed which meant she was one step closer to kicking some hunter ass. Penny jogged lightly in place, stretching quickly before she looked over her aunt. She'd definitely gotten worse since Penny had first seen her coming in. She'd at least looked alive at first -- but not anymore. Her breathing was shallow, and her skin looked pulled back and leathery like how she'd imagine Yzma to look on Emperor's New Groove.

Looking up at her sister, Penny couldn't help the growl that escaped her lips, or the clenching of her jaw as her sister spoke out about a poison. "Poison hm?" She spoke as calmly as she could through gritted teeth. "Well that's gonna be a problem now isn't it?" Penny popped her neck again, taking a step back from Jamie and her sister before she grabbed the silver chains in her hands. She swung the chain around herself, making sure she was good enough not to hit herself or any of her fellow wolves around her. No -- this chain -- had hunter written all over it.

Penny stepped into the hallway, chain swinging as a hunter came around the corner. "Here!" He yelled, taking a few steps closer to her. Armed with two silver daggers, the hunter smirked as he lunged for her midsection. He'd almost cut her, but she swiftly jumped back, throwing the chain forward, it wrapped around one of his wrists and Penny yanked him into her. A fist was ready and as he flew close to her Penny she couldn't help but smirk as she punched into his face repeatedly. She'd returned the favor of a broken nose that they'd given Jamie, but of course that wasn't enough for her. with the chain still around his wrist, Penny swiftly spun around, wrapping the chain around his neck she heard his arm snap as she strangled him with their own weapon. No remorse on her face as he struggled and scratched at her arms to let him go before she crushed his larynx. Penelope stood in the doorway of the cells at her sister. "Let's go tear them a new one." Penny nodded. "And Jamie." She smiled, "Next time, maybe wolf out before you hug him." She chuckled a little.
Mentioned: Dorian & Anna - || Joanna & Helena - || Tyson - ||
Interactions: Jamie - || Allison - || Anna - ||

Misguided†Ghost

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
#08A36D
Penelope Jewel Marshall
Penny➳Nell➳Jewel➳PJ
24 years old
Pansexual

"Awh shit, Jamie no!"

Although Penny was slightly elated to hear that there was an antidote for their aunt’s condition, she still couldn’t help but be aggravated because that meant they’d have to find it. Considering Helena had already passed out, she would be no help and even if she wasn’t, she’d done all the help she could — and that was let them know about the antidote. Anything else would have been impossible for he frail she-wolf. Helena was dying and that was clear to see; Penny just didn’t want to think about it. So she channeled her anger and irritability into a fighting mechanism.

While she was trapped in her thoughts, Penny heard a faint whistling sound before she noticed it was Jamie being shot with what looked like a blow-dart. Who the fuck were these guys?! She and her sister could only watch in amazement as Jamie’s wolf side took over — for what Penny could only recall as the first time she’d seen Jamie in his wolf state. It was a sight that left her awestruck — until Jamie barreled towards them and flung Joanna through a wall — well a few.

“Awh shit Jamie, no!” Penny whined as she gripped the silver chains in her hands. There was nothing in her mind that wanted to fight Jamie; and honestly, Pen wanted to cry about it because this was exactly what he was afraid of. She could see the fear in his eyes as he sprinted towards her like an injured dog that had been cornered. Penny groaned as she just barely forward-rolled to the side away from a frightened Jamie.

“I really don’t wanna hurt you Jamie!” Penny’s words were filled with anxiety and fear. She didn’t want this experience to be even worse for Jamie, but her friend was on a frenzy and he needed to be made to listen somehow. Whether both of them were hurt or not. With a swift turn, Jamie backhanded Penny, sending her flying into the now dented bars of a cell before she fell to the ground on her hands and knees. “I’m not mad about that Jamie.“ she groaned as she stood up and recollected her chains. “Because I know you’re scared right now.” Penelope swung her chains like a whip at Jamie in hopes of subduing him at least a little better when an anxious Jamie threw a paw her way which scratched down her left shoulder to the middle of her back.

“Fuck!” She screamed and as much as she didn’t want to be pissed off at Jamie, she couldn’t help it. Although she did keep reminding herself that this wasn’t HIS doing. It was THEIRS. The scratch was her last straw and even though Penny had gone in not wanting to use any knives or weapons other than the chains, she knew exactly how a wolf was and she needed something.Pen, spotting a silver dagger on the ground dived for it before hurling it towards Jamie’s shoulder as a means of distraction.

While Jamie seethed in pain, Penelope sprung into action, wrapping the chains around Jamie’s legs and arms before she took a split second to break her bones and shift into the slightly larger beast than Jamie. Her eyes glowing bright yellow as she let out a loud roar at Jamie in hopes of establishing a little about who was on his side here. ‘We’re friends Jamie! Do you get that?’ Penny thought, asking her friend telepathically.
Mentioned: Joanna & Helena - ] ||
Interactions: Jamie - l] ||

Misguided†Ghost

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like

❣What Is Love?❣

• What is love? That is the question millions have asked all over the world for centuries! Shakespeare said: "Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs". Pablo Picasso once said that "love is the greatest refreshment in life". No matter how you feel about love, why don't you let us help you find the answer!? Welcome to What is Love,? where my team and I will do anything and everything from setting up dates and functions to figuring out what areas to work on to help you answer the timeless question: WHAT IS LOVE? We're here to help you make decisions about your love life and relationships, find out why you're having trouble with love and change you for the betterment of your relationships! That is, if you’re willing to listen. Will you find your perfect match, or will you go home heartbroken?

BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!

• WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH! WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!

• BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!WORK IN PROGRESS BINCH!

• Females

Males

• CHARACTER SHEET

[Appearance Photo Here]
    Face Claim:
    Color Reference:

BASICS

Name
    Nickname(s)
    Age, Birthday and Astrological Sign
    (21 -28)

APPEARANCE

Height
    Weight
    Piercings
    Tattoos
    Marks (birthmarks, scars, etc)
    Health Ailments

PERSONAL

Personality
    (Either a paragraph or list and describe traits but try to make it as detailed as you can considering we're using it to make matches!)
    Things you like about yourself (also think about what your partner would like)
    Things you don’t like about yourself (think about what your partner wouldn’t like)
    Hobbies/Talents
    Secrets
    Strengths
    Weaknesses

HISTORY
    (OPTIONAL)

DATING STUFF

What you look for in a partner
    (Detailed paragraph or list. Do whatever you can to make sure we get you matched as perfectly as possible)
    What is a deal breaker for you?
    (Something that you absolutely CAN’T deal with? Physical, i.e height, looks, etc. and non-physical i.e sense of humor, loyalty, etc.)
    What are three things about you people would find surprising?
    How many serious relationships have you been in and why did they end?
    Have you ever been engaged or married?
    Do you have kids? If not, do you want kids? Why or why not?
    What have you not found, but would like to have in a relationship?
    What accomplishment are you most proud of?
    Have you ever auditioned for or been a performer, participant or contestant on a reality or other TV or radio show or in a film? Explain.

RELATIONSHIPS
    Family
    Friends
    Match
    Enemies
    Other
    Exes
    ||Name||How long you dated||Why you broke up||

FAVORITES

Celebrity Male
    Celebrity Female
    Food
    Sport
    Movie
    Animal

EXTRAS

Why should we pick you for the show?
    Passwords (There are two)

Extra

Song

• PEEP OUR DISCORD!

Last edited:

Misguided†Ghost

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
#08A36D
Penelope Jewel Marshall
Penny➳Nell➳Jewel➳PJ
24 years old
Pansexual

"Morning all."

For the last few months, Penelope has been playing the events from the dungeon like a movie in her head every single day. She just couldn’t help the survivors guilt that constantly ate away at her like vultures to a rotting carcass. Both her aunt and their alpha Dorian had perished; and although she kept telling herself that things would be okay and happened for a reason, she still wished they had gone a completely different direction.

Since the loss of their alpha, Maya, Dorian’s sister had made her comeback to be the leader of the pack now. She was definitely a bit more abrasive than Dorian. Things were all so different now and Penelope wasn’t for it at all. Not to mention Joanna being... well almost constantly inebriated and a reckless mess. Even their older brother Lionel had stopped studying abroad to check in on his little sisters.

Jo hadn’t been particularly good place since things had gone down. Penny knew all too well of the nights she’d have to angrily pick up her drunk, problematic older sister from the bars she’d hopped back and forth from dusk to dawn. ‘You can’t do this shit every fuckin’ day Jo!’ Pen berated as her sister sat slumped into the passenger seat; to which Jo only responded, ‘I didn’t go out yesterday.’ Fucking smart-ass, but Jo knew exactly what Penny meant. Penelope wished her sister would find other coping mechanisms than drinking her sorrows away. Hell neither of them could even find, yet alone talk to Ally; which Pen knew just added to her sister’s drunken stupors.

Penelope day against her favorite tree watching the waterfall and sketch as she toked another joint. The sound of the waterfall and nature around her was calming as she drew. A portrait of Helena made its way onto her sketch pad and Pen couldn’t help the tears that dropped leaving small water stains over her aunt’s face. “I miss her too Nell.” Lionel made his way over and sat next to his baby sister, pulling her into a quick embrace before doing anything else. Lionel didn’t say anything as his sister friends he just held her. Penny hugged her brother, letting the tears flow for a moment before they pulled away. Slipping the notebook out of her hands, Lionel smiled and nodded. “She’s beautiful.” He handed the book back to his sister. “You’ve done her proud,” Lionel flipped to the next page revealing a drawing of Dorian at a campfire. “And Dorian too.” Lionel squeezes Penny’s shoulder and she nodded taking another hit of the joint before passing it to her brother. He took a small puff and passed it back. “If you wanna be done sulking, I think there’s stuff to make breakfasr up at the house. I’m sure they’d love to see you this morning. It’ll be nice to see Jo sobered up for once.” Lionel helped his sister up. “I’m worried about her L. I don’t even remember the last time it’s been this bad with her.” Penny chewed her bottom lip as hey made their way to the house. “Me too.” He nodded. “But she’ll get it together soon enough.” Penny sighed. “I hope it’s sooner rather than later. She’s killing herself.”

Pen smiled at the sight of a couple of her family members. Soren had made herself some waffles that looked soo good, and needed a little more doctoring than bananas and whipped cream; but that was just the chef in her. Even Jo came down to converse. Victoria was there as well, but the two of them didn’t really hang, and her attitude was a bit much even for the rambunctious Penelope. Pen felt as if they could’ve been friends, but their personalities were too similar but also too different. Sometimes people like that didn’t mesh well. Pen usually strayed away, and would until Victoria said something to her or she was told to do otherwise. Who knew, maybe the two would get along, but no one would know for now.

“Morning all.” Penelope smiled, pouring herself a cup of coffee which she rarely indulged in. “It’s good to see you lookin’ good in the morning Jo. Soren the waffles look delicious.” Pen took a sip of her coffee before looking towards Victoria. Not wanting to leave her out of the morning hellos and compliment circle, Pen took to the only compliment she could think of. "Uh, nice knife skills Victoria. Apple looks.. crunchy." She laughed to herself a little.
Mentioned: Dorian & Helena || Maya - @KASH|| Ally - @HUNTY||
Interactions: Soren - @CALCI|| Joanna - @AUTUMN|| Victoria - @DANAA|| Lionel (NPC)