fxf to soothe my soul <3

S

Sarie

Original poster
Hi everyone,

As you can see by the title, I'm v interested in f/f only. Please don't try and change my mind, that's no fun.

Before I list the genres and such, I need you to know that I really really am looking for someone I mesh well with. I love having silly chats and talking about memes and yelling in all caps about angst -- I want someone who can be just as lively and excited most of the time! I want to be friends! I hate the idea of rps being so detached from the writers that it makes it weird. Let's be pals~

Anyways, onto the pairings.

Arranged Marriage
Historical (something like two women falling in love in a time period where it's very taboo)
Old flames
out x closeted
reserved x promiscuous
hades x persephone

Fandom:
Lore Olympus (webcomic) (willing to gender swap characters for this as well)

// > thats all i can think of for now. I'll update this list if I think of anything!

Sorry it's kinda short, but feel free to suggest to me if you think I might be interested!

You can read more about me and my limits on my profile here, I filled most of it out. tldr vers; I'm fine with any amount of sexual or adult content, although I'm not really into kinks. I consider myself an intermediate/advanced rper and usually do a couple of paragraphs to reply, and I appreciate the same! I prefer to rp over discord but I would also rp on here if you needed. My characters are usually more dominant, but I'm flexable!

Thank you <3

I think I may have a female x female idea that may interest you.

Hey I'd totally be up for something!!! Also I'm very good at yelling about angst in all caps so I've got you covered on that front. Send me a PM?

This seems like something I might be up for; my Discord's on my profile and I prefer there to forum posts as well! I'd send a DM here, but I am on mobile and don't really know how, to be honest. Your prompts seem pretty neat and I'd like a bit more detail about what you had in kind, if you think we'd mesh.