Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Slice-of-Life, Gothic, Horror, Fantasy
What is the most outlandish fact that you know?

Not super outlandish, BUT —
I recently learned that Shakespeare's grave is engraved with a curse to ward off grave robbers, so that's cool.

Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
The fact that when we look up at the night sky, the light we see from stars is millions of years old! They've traveled all that way just to reach us. A little bit how the light from the Sun is 8 minutes old, so if the sun just exploded and the sun died, we wouldn't know for another 8 minutes.

In addition, if you were on another planet millions of light years away, the light from Earth would also be millions of years old. You would have no idea that humans roamed the Earth at that very moment! If you had a large enough and powerful telescope to be able to see life on Earth, you'd see life that is millions of years old!

That has never ceased to blow my mind.

I got a ton of these saved on Pinterest, but one of my favorites is probably this:

6a108a8fcfaecf22ddd82ddf246bbbed.jpg

I would expect nothing less of my enemies than to return my babies to me, too.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: wren.
There are very, very few wars the United States didn't get into because somebody looked at an American boat with ill intent, or was alleged to have.

• Nice Execution!
During WWII, "Mad Jack" Churchill took 42 German prisoners with a claybeg and saved 500 jewish doctors and patients.

• Love
All my random, useless factoids jumped out of my brain as soon I saw the topic.

Though I do remember that anesthetic is apparently a depressant :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
That dolphins are one of the few animals that maybe for fun and enjoyment and they do try to mate with humans

• Bucket of Rainbows