From Beneath the Waves

He wasn't entirely sure why Olivia felt uncomfortable when talking about clothes, but he had a feeling he never would understand. Was it the idea of him being unclothed that was bothering her again, perhaps? He was doing his best not to cause her trouble, but it was difficult when he didn't know what the trouble was.

"All right," he said with a nod, following at her side as she started to walk even though his eyes wandered immediately. "These shoes are okay, if you don't want to look for new ones." They covered the bottom of his feet, so that was good enough, wasn't it? "But I'll follow your lead!" Maybe some day he wouldn't have to be guided and have things explained to him quite so thoroughly, but today was not that day.

She smiled as she led the way into the shopping centre, the automatic doors opening as they approached, letting them into the brightly lit, air conditioned space.

"Well certain places require or prefer closed toe shoes, plus sandals aren't super comfortable for long walks or uneven terrain." She explained softly as they headed towards the nearest clothing store.

It was fairly busy with people wandering from store to store, sitting in the food court, or just standing to the side as they window shopped.

As they stepped inside a salesmen approached them, giving Korrins attire a curious glance, but maintaining a professional smile. "Good morning, can I be of some help today?"

"Oh no thank you, we're fine." She answered with an easy smile, "my friend flew half way across the country to visit me and the airline lost his luggage, so we're just getting a few things."

He nodded in understanding, a sympathetic smile on his face. "They're the worst aren't they?" "Well let me know if you need me." He said brightly before heading off into the back.

She turned to Korrin and smiled, "Okay so take a look and see if there's anything you like okay?" "Like a colour or fabric."