Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Slice-of-Life, Gothic, Horror, Fantasy
Due to mainly indulging in mid to high fantasy stories, and creating non-humans, my characters ( as well as those within the associated 'world' ) always have abilities and powers. During the Character Creation process, I have used the following site for many years:

Superpower Wiki

Throughout any form of writing, I try to further my vocabulary by replacing words I already know for ones that I use less often or have never used at all, to say the exact same thing ( or the opposite ). Synonyms & antonyms.

Thesaurus.com - The world's favorite online thesaurus!

I actually MADE THESE to help me. Ignore that the site design looks like boring ass right now. T__T

Character Name Generator - Guy, girl and unisex names including middle and last names. With MORE than just the common everyday names.

Modern Job Generator - Over a thousand modern jobs, just in case you need IDEAS for character careers outside of "writer" "artist" and "musician". 😂

Character Quirk Generator - When you just need some ideas for making your character feel a little more alive.

Meet Cute Generator - For when you want a quick RP idea!

I love making generators, I should really get back into it again

Reactions: Lyrikai
To determine the 'colour' for my character, if I haven't already randomly picked a colour that I thought fit.
AAAAHHH I DO THIS TOO PICKING COLOR PALETTES FOR CHARACTERS. I used ColourLovers.com though it appears the site is having trouble today. D:<

• Useful
Reactions: Sleepi_Lullabi
Superpower Wiki
Superpowers, abilities, etc.
https://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/
Not just a generator for A to Z names from anything mythological to real historical names, location names from villages to galaxy systems.
Currency names, disease, bugs, faction names, evil factions names, etc.
There's also description generators; deities, races, dungeons, laws, books, etc..
tarot cards gens, blueprint maker, mapmaker, constellation maker, calender maker, timeline maker, dungeon maker, riddle generator, etc.
PLUS Gamemaster guides and writing guides. Oh and fantasy language making guides.
https://tvtropes.org/
Need inspiration on how to roleplay in a genre you're not familiar with? Want to try out a different character archtype? Want to make a demon but different? Did you recently fangirl over a show and want to create fanfiction or an original based by it and need inspiration on which elements to add?
gen - language text generator
Complex but fun fantasy language generator once you get the hang of it. I highlt recommend reading the help file first and experimenting with their default languages to have a better understanding.
Once you're done fiddling with the settings you can choose to generate text or give you a list of words. It's fun for making some fantasy greetings or curse words. :P
Or an entire language...
Seventh Sanctum: Setting Generators
More random generators.
donjon; RPG Tools
Tabletop inspired generators. Anything from maps, planets, galaxy, city demograpgics, npc generators, quest generators, calanders, etc.
20000-NAMES.COM: 20,000+ Names from Around the World--baby names, pet, pets, sim, story character, meaning, origin, etymology, etymologies, meanings, origins
Real and historical names from around the world with their meaning and origins.
Homepage - Dndspeak
More random generators. Mostly used for tabletop but works just as well for freeform writing.
Chaotic Shiny - Historical Event Generator
More random generators
Timeline Generator
A Timeline generator. Type in the name of the kingdom (or other), the amount of events you want to happen and how much time there is between them. And voila, history.
Fantasy Worldbuilding Questions - SFWA
Worldbuilding questions for you to consider when worldbuilding.
World Dream Bank: PLANETOCOPIA
A handful of planet maps including realistic alternative earts and future earths/mars/venus. The person expl;ains the science behind each map. I thought it was fun for those who want to make scifi worldbuilding.
Azgaar's Fantasy Map Generator
Mapmaking
I thought I had more maps, I was wrong. I know Inkarnate has a free version that is pretty decent.

Last edited:
I don't really have any, and use anything I come across, but I will be bookmarking all of these

• Love
Reactions: Lyrikai and wren.
I like to use Google Docs to write up my posts. It has all of the fonts I want and everything is pretty much saved. The only thing I haven't discovered, if anyone knows of a way help a girl out please, is how to organize the documents in certain tabs. I have different roleplay posts, writing I would like to put in separate folders to keep it neat. For profiles, I use Google Keep. With that one, I'm able to organize it by tabs.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: wren.
  • Useful
Reactions: wren.