2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
Homosexual, Romance, Fantasy, Scifi, Magic, Vampire, Werewolf, Supernatural, Angels/Demons, Superhero, Zombies
During the holiday season, the exchanging of gifts is one way that many people celebrate. Although gifts aren't the center of the holidays, sometimes they can be very meaningful and special. What has been your favorite gift, and what made it so memorable?

My Pop got me a sweatshirt with Zagreus (from the Hades video game) on it. It's my favorite. <3

• Love
Reactions: MiharuAya
I don't know about favourite, but I once had a friend compose a song for me. Unfortunately, the piece is long gone now.

• Sympathy & Compassion
I did not ask for it....but the ocarina of time. It make me squeak. I still have it and play it once in a while. I love it so much.

• Love
my friends still being my friends 😭
Miss ma'am, you are the gift.

Picking a favourite is difficult, picking a memorable one is easier! It was a customised cookbook! A friend who loves to cook and knew that I can't/don't like to cook composed a book with all sorts of easy to make recipes and some recipes that we had tried together (with me being horrible at following instructions). She had littered the book with all sorts of tips and tricks (and inside jokes from kitchen mishaps) and surprised me with it (along with a scale) for my birthday. It was hilarious and very touching.

I should try a recipe from that once already.

• Love
Reactions: MiharuAya and rissa
my friends still being my friends 😭
Miss ma'am, you are the gift.
Seconding this

Also it's really hard to choose a specific one so I'll just say plushies and flowers. Plushies because they're like my favourite thing in the world. Flowers because every once in a while when I'm really sick or having a depression spiral, my mom will get me flowers. She also gets me a plushy every once in while for the same reason.

But then again, there's also video games... 🤔 those are great gifts too... One time my cousin-in-law got me a pretty expensive game, that was super sweet of her.

So many options AAAAAAAAAA

Edit: Oh, and do gifts we gave count? Cause one year a while back now I got my mom a huge package from edible arrangments. Including an adorable plush pastel/rainbow unicorn as well as lots of goodies. She was so happy that mother's day, it still makes us both happy

• Love