Fandom and original partner search

P

PurpleNurple

Original poster
Hey guys! So, I just really need some RP love. I am craving some 1x1 rping.

About me.
I am female. 26 years old. I am married. I have no kids. I am currently looking for a job. And I live in Denmark, which means I'm GMT +1.

My RP'ing preferences.
  • I usually play female characters
  • I don't mind playing male ones, if we double. Actually, I encourage it very much.
  • I normally prefer M/F, but I'm open to F/F - I'm not comfortable with M/M, but can.
  • I do prefer if there's a romance in the RP, but please! Let it be a story with some meat on it! I like the romance to be slowburn.
  • I want my partners to be 18+ only please. However, if you are underaged, and feel immensely passionate about something, PM me. I won't write smut with you, but we might figure something out.

Places to RP.
  • Discord
  • Google Docs
  • Email
  • PM

Triggers.
  • I'm really open to most everything, as long as it's done in a proper and natural way.
Fandom or no fandom?

I can do both. I don't have much of a preference.

Fandom based genres:
Bold will be my preferred character. I am OPEN to other suggestions! Come with them! Anything done with color means I already have a plot with it - this however, doesn't mean I'm not interested in playing that plot with you too. I will write if the topic is closed.
  • Supernatural
  1. DeanxOC
  2. SamxOC
  3. CastielxOC
  4. YOCxMOC
If you wish to double I am comfortable writing: Sam & Castiel
  • Harry Potter
  1. DracoxHermione
  2. DracoxOC
  3. Charlie WeasleyxHermione
  4. OCxCharlie Wealey
  5. YOCxMOC
  6. SiriusxMOC (Marauders era)
If you wish to double I am comfortable writing: Lupin (Marauders era), James (Marauders era), Harry, Blaise Zabini.
  • Marvel(Cartoon, Comic & MCU)
  1. JeanxScott
  2. Captain AmericaxOC
  3. Bucky BarnesxOC
  4. GambitxOC
  5. YOCxMOC
  6. Any canon you'd likexAny canon I/you'd like? I'm open!
If you wish to double I am comfortable writing: Hawkeye, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Dr. Strange, Bucky.
  • DC (Cartoon, comic & Movieverse)
  1. Green ArrowxBlack Canary
  2. The FlashxMOC
  3. AquamanxMOC
  4. YOCxMOC
  5. Any canon you'd likexAny canon I/you'd like? I'm open!
If you wish to double I am comfortable writing: ask. I have a lot.
  • Lord of the rings
  1. LegolasxOC
  2. This one we can just talk about
Nonfandom based genres:

• Supernatural/Fantasy
  • Superheroes in general
  • Reality
  • Ancient historic
  • If you have any ideas let me hear?

Possible plots.
These are only possible plot ideas. If you have any, then I'm very open to hearing it. The stars will alternate from 1 - 5, 5 being what I'm completely craving. All of these plots are open to have added any of the genres listed above. If we are doubling, I'm cool with switching out the YC and MC. (YC = your character and MC = my character)

We could have had it all **
YC is a man who fell in love when he was 18 with a girl over the internet. MC is a woman who fell in love with a guy over the internet when she was 16. When she was 18, she moved to the USA and they got married right away in Vegas. However... his mother disliked her and their marriage. Furious by it all, the woman crafted a lie to have the two of them divorced thinking the other wanted it, when MC was 22. MC told YC's mother that she was pregnant and YC's mother said that he wanted nothing to do with the kid or with MC. She was lying, of course, as YC was never told that he was going to be a father.
Fast forward 4 years, neither of them truly got over each other, but they're living their lives. MC is a single mother of a 4 year old, working 2 jobs. YC does what he does (you decide). What will happen when they meet and their past flair up together with their feelings?

In it together****
YC is a guy, the first born of the leader of a pack/a cult/depends on what genre you want. MC is a girl, born into the same pack/cult/so on. MC was always a very quiet and timid individual, never really gaining much attention from anyone. Something she did on purpose, as her father would otherwise beat her - he didn't want to lose face with YC's father. At the age of 18 MC gathered up the courage to leave the pack/cult/whatever and go to college, which brought much shame to MC's family. Fast forward 5 years, MC is 23 years old and finishing college. MC's father has asked YC's father for a chance to redeem himself and it has been agreed that YC and MC will be married.
YC has agreed to do this, in order to have YC's father let his little sister go to college too and make something of herself. So YC has set out to convince MC to marry him.

Right in front of us****
YC is a guy, who works as a doctor at a local hospital. MC is a pediatrician at that same hospital. Our characters are great friends, talking, joking and having fun at work. YC is engaged to be married, but YC's fiance lives in another town to further her career. MC has secret feelings for YC, but won't say anything as she wants YC to be happy. As the date comes closer, YC's fiance moves back and he starts to see the differences between his fiance and MC. Now he realizes he's in love with two women and needs to figure out what to do, before it's too late.

MORE WILL BE ADDED NOW AND THEN. SORRY <3<3