1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
-Fantasy with means of magic and sword based feelings, i do prefer a bit of romance in stories
-Modern with again a fantasy feel
-Cut in anything with a bit of Romance and I can give it a try.
I'm still recuperating from getting the dreaded Covid last week. But in this time, I am now stupidly curious to all those who have gotten it; what are some of the after effects you are dealing with!

Currently, for myself. Brain fog! Legit, I feel like someone shoved my head inside a glass jar. So I can see everything but comprehending anything, good god no! And I randomly smell sawdust and taste sawdust. So that's a highly unpleasant part of my recuperating process.

What were some things you or someone you know, deal with after they were diseased!?!

Both times I had it, the most awful after-effect was the crippling exhaustion. The very definition of malaise. I was constantly tired, suffered headaches that made my head feel like it was going to burst. I could barely operate. Even dealing with the chest congestion was better because OTC meds helped with that. NOTHING helped the chronic fatigue.

I have, against all odds, NOT got the covid yet, despite being high risk and surrounded by high risk people. It's the craziest thing cause we all should've caught it at least once by now.

However, I've caught every other super flu that's been out and evolved because of covid. >:[ From vomitty stomach bugs, to this awful monster flu that took me out for several weeks but somehow still wasn't actually covid. My immune system is telling covid to fuck off, but dragging in everything else, it seems 😂

I haven't gotten COVID yet. At least that I know of but I'm fairly sure I haven't.

Both times I had it, the most awful after-effect was the crippling exhaustion. The very definition of malaise. I was constantly tired, suffered headaches that made my head feel like it was going to burst. I could barely operate. Even dealing with the chest congestion was better because OTC meds helped with that. NOTHING helped the chronic fatigue.
Def feel this! the fatigue is something otherworldly and nothing fixes it! Its dumb!!

I'm amongst the lucky (?) ones who hasn't caught it despite having found myself in the room with people who were positive frequently, or even in stuffy rooms with way too many people, etc... But I have heard of some of the after effects from people. Mostly related to long-covid which really hits the most random of all, no logic whatsoever!

Exhaustion is the most common one, I hear, but other than that the loss of taste and smell, is a close second. The worst case I met was a fitness guru that looked like an entire skeleton after he finally 'recovered'. He described covid itself not to be the worst part (even though he was put in a coma!) but the part afterwards the worst.