4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
High fantasy, modern fantasy, gaslamp fantasy, Anything Fantasy, dark comedy, supernatural, paranormal, psychological, essentially everything except slice-of-life and historical.
Because I know I can't be the ONLY creep here

Sometimes when I get bored or when I really like a user's writing I'll just look through RPs that catch my eye. Some give me inspiration for my own stories, or are just fun to read through. I also personally really like role-playing through threads instead of PMs because I like having my writing public. I don't mind people creepin' through my RPs. :-D

I did back when I was admining here; mostly just the works of the people that were in my clique, so to speak.

On Tumblr, I read others people stuff more often since it's in a linear format lol

Reactions: Navuso
I love reading other people's ICs. I just really appreciate the way other people write, and seeing how a group of individuals with their own voices can weave a coherent story. I also like to see whose writing style I like, and then keep an eye out for RPs they make or express interest in, because I'm a huge creep. O‿O

I absolutely do.

For all of the reasons. Sometimes I just enjoy the characters or stories. Sometimes the thread is horrible, but it's like crack and I just can't stop reading. Sometimes I'm looking for inspiration of a new thing to try myself. I use to also do it to vet new potential writing partners, cause you can see how people adapt their style and what kind of stories and characters they like to play.

And sometimes it's just creep hunting, because I am a night guardian. (◉◇◉)

Sometimes I do, but most of the time I'm pretty cautious. I'm a gay guy, and alot of people who write that sort of relationship...well, they fall into things that are very uncomfortable for me to read.

So I'm pretty careful about it.

i don't usually tbf ?? i'm too preoccupied with my own stuff to snoop around other peoples. i am vain and i like my own writing 8)

Sometimes I do! Not as much as I used to, but I still do! Sometimes I just want a peek into what other people have got going on, and it turns out to be so good I start following because I'm actually invested, even though I'm not in the RP!

Not really, unless I'm writing with someone with a very unique writing style (whether that be in a group or 1x1). Some people have a unique style or are otherwise just entertaining to read, so I'm naturally interested in seeing what else they have. But in general, no.

On the other hand, if someone admitted to enjoying my junk, I'd be flattered. I think.

:cookie:

I do sometimes! I usually read RP's of potential partners so I can see if our styles will mesh well before we get into it and discover that it (probably) won't work out. I also sometime read RPs of my partners to snoop and see if I want a possible RP with the other person too.

Last edited:
Very rarely, tbf. It really depends. Often it are the roleplays of people I know, see around a lot, or wish to roleplay with, or because I regret not joining the roleplay when I could.

As for people creeping through my roleplays. I just hope that they aren't left disappointed!

I think...maybe once or twice I've looked at other people's RPs in all the years I've been here and I didn't read much but maybe the first post or two.
I have my own to preoccupy myself with so I don't really get into anyone else's.

I'm not aware of anyone looking at my RPs but I'd love to know if anyone has.

Reactions: Draugvan
I'm lazy, so no.

• Haha
Reactions: Draugvan and Kuno
Oh, absolutely. I love poking my nose into other people's rps, especially when it's good writing AND a good plot. Dat's the good stuff right there. I don't care if I've personally rped with the person or not. If it looks interesting, I click. If it doesn't look interesting, I CLICK. I demand to know what everyone else is writing about while I'm sitting here procrastinating.

I would leave ratings but I don't want to be outed as a creeper.
even though technically that's what I'm doing right now

• Haha
Reactions: Ardent
I enjoy reading a good story but I generally keep to the writings of my friends. Even then I have a hard time caring if I'm not part of the story.

It is good to see people going out of their way to read the posts of strangers. Generally, if a RP is not in private, then people are hoping somebody reads it. It always tickles me when somebody comments on the story or the quality of my posts or characters.

Reactions: Draugvan
I can't say that I have... I've maybe glanced once or twice, but to say I've actually read is a long shot. I'm not against the idea of looking to read a good story, or get some ideas/inspirations... I think it's more just a lack of time between work and home that keeps me from being active on here long enough to actually read some.

I read a rp or two of any random who cold-calls my page. Then if they're good, I tell they have great writing, but I am too tired to write this month x.x

I have from time to time. Some of them are inspiring enough for me to write my take on a situation that catches my eye.

I know I do. Especially if I am seriously interested in a theme and can't find partners of my own. I love to watch the chemistry build between characters, and find myself having feels for the original characters. I truly find you can learn so much from writers with different styles, and have found inspiration in many stories. Sometimes you just can't find what you want in novels, and this offers different outlets.