DISCUSSION POSITIVITY RANDOM Do you like animals??

What kind of 'animal person' are you?

• Total voters

Megasis

I love bunnies
Original poster
STAFF MEMBER
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
If someone can come up with a good plot, I'm basically up for anything! Some of my favorites though are Sci-Fi, fantasy, myths and legends, and basically anything anime. I really like to take already existing universes and then create original characters to roleplay with. Again, I am open to original ideas as well!

Ex. I really like the world of Avatar the Last Airbender, but I don't really want to roleplay Aang, Katara and the rest of the gang. I would rather make original characters to roleplay in the world that already exists.

Some of the universes I'm familiar with include:

Games:
Nier: Automata
Witcher Wild Hunt
Mass Effect
Dragon Age
Last of Us
Castlevania
Legend of Zelda
Tomb Raider
Resident Evil
Dead Space
Fire Emblem

Anime:
Attack on Titan
Tokyo Ghoul
Owari No Seraph
B The Beginning
Parasyte
Sirius the Jaeger
Psycho Pass
-
I just tried to talk my husband into letting us get a dog to add to our current family that already consists of two kitties and a bunny.

Unfortunately it didn't go well LOL

So now it's on my brain. Are you strictly a cat or dog person? Do you like other animals? What do you have for pets and post pictures so I can cry over them cause I love animals :'3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lyrikai
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ok ok ok

I fucking love animals. All with the exception of some bugs like cockroaches, mosquitos, and ants. Those can go to hell. BUT everything else I adore.

I adore them so much I am still struggling on what specific field to go into XD whether its regular veterinary, or zoology, or specifically reptiles, AAAAAAAA I want to do it all basically

Right now Im in school to become a vet office assistant (receptionist) which is the first step to getting into any animal field really but after that I HAVE NO IDEA

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lyrikai and Megasis
*rolls up sleeves* Time to convince your husband for a dog. We'll tag team him @Megasis

I love mostly all animals and would have 80 billion if my husband would let me, but right now its dogs. My three beasts

• Haha
  • Love
**I would also like to own basically a zoo one day XD

• Love
Reactions: Megasis
@Manna Beast LOL we can try but he is not having any of my shit *cries*

Ooo that is fun! I wanted to go into marine biology 8D I have also always said i wanted to live on a farm so i could have all the animals XD

• Haha
Reactions: Manna Beast
Ooo that is fun! I wanted to go into marine biology 8D I have also always said i wanted to live on a farm so i could have all the animals XD
I'm more into mammals tbh, gimme all the canines and felines and everything in between

And reptiles. Would not mind having a bunch of snakes and geckos, but reptiles are expensive

• Love
I have always owned a metric ton of cats as long as I can remember back to, but I've always considered myself more of a dog person.
Cats are cool and I love them to death, but I've always had a lot more fun with dogs!
I can come back in here later and spam pictures 😂

Other animals I've always wanted as pets have been fish and ferrets! A lot of people tell me "Fish are boring, you can't pet fish" and like... that's not the point? Able to pet them or not, fish tanks look cool as hell and fish are colorful and fun and I love watching them just swim about!
As for ferrets, a cousin of mine used to raise ferrets and I used to love visiting and hanging out with them. They were another pet that people told "No ew gross! Diseases! High maintenance!" But if you take care of them right and take precautions... they're fine! THEY'RE CUTE AND ENERGETIC AND WIGGLY

My sister, on the other hand, is currently raising chickens and ducks! She just dug out and installed a little pond for the ducks and they love it so much!

Reptiles are expensive ;.; cute tho. Ive been leaning into the idea of a crested gecko. Maybe someday!

I LOVE FISH. They have always been my thing. Some day i might have a big saltwater fish tank o.o one that i can swim in thank you, so that I CAN pet my fishies!

Ferrets are so cute omg. Little furry noodles!

• Bucket of Rainbows
I like animals like I like kids. Fine until the responsibilities hit, then I want to hand them back to the owner/parent. Definitely am more of a cat person than a dog person for sure, but I suspect that if dogs can learn to use a litterbox like cats do I might like them a little more and if dogs could smell less.

• Love
Reptiles are expensive ;.; cute tho. Ive been leaning into the idea of a crested gecko. Maybe someday!
Shameless promotion ahead

I have a friend who works for a gecko breeder and I believe they have crested's so let me know if you are planning on getting one in the future XD

• Haha
Reactions: Megasis
Omg nooo animals for the win all day everyday. I spoil this shit out of my animals XD i would be lost without my fur babies.

I HAVE A CONTACT NOW lol that was dangerous XD

• Haha
Reactions: Catspear
I'm more of a cat person because dogs are too energetic for my anxiety and I'm super allergic to them. I still do love dogs, though. Whenever I meet one, I give it all the love no matter how shaky, allergic, and anxious I get. XD

I just love animals in general. Fishies, birdies, bunnies, turtles, lizards--they're all wonderful. Even people's pet spiders I'm like, aw how cute, just don't touch me with it. LOL

I like rats and goats… and bearded dragons and snakes are really cute

I WISH I COULD LOVE AND PET GUINEA PIGS BUT IM ALLERGIC GAHHHHHHH

• Love
Reactions: Megasis and Lyrikai