INTEREST CHECK Dinos and War!?!?!?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
R

Rashuad-012

Original poster
Dinosaurs and people is the concept, below is the prototype. Tell me your thoughts and hope you like it ^^

Plot

[SPOILI]In 2013, January 1st, Brooklyn, New York, a massive beam of light launched into the sky on midnight; causing an immense storm to take place and rain an oil-ish liquid across the globe. Universal reports show that it is taking place one nation after another, leaving none sheltered from its secret effect. The source of this event came from an underground research facility under the U.S. Government's protection and use.
Days later, approximately seven, people begin showing signs of sickness, deformation in DNA, and changes in human behavior. Over the next few days people begin reporting the sight of dinosaurs across the world. Sightings have mostly taken place in North America, Asia, South America, and Africa; rumor has it that those specially affected by the mysterious storm were given the ability to become a dinosaur, mutation.

Taking responsibility for this is a government funded corporation named Zaeda—a form of military personnel outfitted with the mission to eliminate and/or control these mutations, by any means required. With these people posing a threat to those mutated, they have run into hiding amongst the people, learning how to control and use their abilities at will. But as they hide, Zaeda grows tired of playing cat and mouse. They've begun hunting them down and killing anyone that shows a sign of abnormal behavior. In defiance riots plague local areas and have left the world post-apocalyptic yet slightly in order. Rebels take hold of spare military gear while Zaeda are fully equipped; and in the mix lie those gifted with the wrath of a dinosaur, hiding on the side lines. Make a choice--will you fight or hide? Shall you stand back while the world continues to fall around you, or shape up and help the rebellion?[/SPOILI]

Setting:

[SPOILI]The world is post-apocalyptic but still has a small amount of functionality, so when you're thinking environment, think about Crysis 2 or Crysis 3 if it suits you. Think broken buildings and city turned jungle--all that good stuff!! It wasn't mentioned in the plot explanation, but there will be other dinosaurs running around(people gone feral). Those that have gone feral cannot reverse their transformation and have lost themselves.

Other encounters, a.k.a other players, are a little basic like most seen in role play; but they must be well-done. My writing is not perfect, but I encourage yours to be so.

Another forgotten fact is the timing I needed to add--it's Spring ladies and gents, and progressively becoming summer. The seasons will be taken into the story to help add to plotting and how it effects your character, I'd love to see how you'll use it to your advantage or disadvantage.

As the one with the mutation, you're granted the natural strengths, weaknesses, behavior, and senses of your dinosaur. Things like enhanced, strength, incredible hearing, sharp eyes, or killer intelligence.
[/SPOILI]
Rules:

[SPOILI]1. You must keep all manipulation to yourself: no controlling other characters, no taking control of other's NPCs, no god-mode, and no going off task. When I say off task I mean do not simply jump from one thing to six different others in one paragraph.

2. There will be fighting in this game, so you have to treat this as an actual thing. For example if you're a small dinosaur like the Velociraptor and surrounded by Zaeda agents, take into account that they have high tech weapons, bigger size, and may/may not have out numbered you. You'll need to think your fights out to win them, not hack, slash, bite, and hope for the best.

3. Know your dinosaur form. This means whatever dinosaur you turn into, know its stats. These will pertain to how you live life and how you'll be useful in a fight. Say you were a regular school girl who had a normal balanced diet; if you became mutated and were given the ability to become a T-Rex, you'd have a lust for meat, be more of an ambush predator, and scavenge food when able, all while having a fiery temper. It effects a majority of your personality but not all of it. If you're a music lover, then you're still a music lover--just with a Tyrannosaurus set of mind added to it.

4. Don't be a jerk.
[/SPOILI]

Character Sheet:

Name:

Dinosaur Form:

Appearance:(Human and Dino)

Mutation Mark:(All mutated have a tattoo on their body representing their Dino)

Statistics:(Preferred in spoil tags)

Faction:(Rebel or Undecided)

Powers:(Based off your dinosaur)