PROMPT Dear Santa Letter Activity

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

MiharuAya

Memento Mori
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
My timezone is PST
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
Homosexual, Romance, Fantasy, Scifi, Magic, Vampire, Werewolf, Supernatural, Angels/Demons, Superhero, Zombies

1701741438997.png

Happy Holly Jolly Holidays!

While most people say this season is all about giving. The reality is that those people must have been hitting the eggnog too hard. After all, we all know the real meaning of the holidays is presents! The bigger, shinier, and expensive, the better.

There's only one problem. You're on the Naughty List! If you don't want coal this year, write a letter to Santa to convince him in a hundred words or less why he should take you off the naughty list.

To start:
"Dear Santa, please take me off the naughty list..."

Source

Last edited:
Dear Santa,

Please take me off the naughty list— I would really like a new hard drive this year and I don't want to have to expose you or mommy as cheaters! I have photographic evidence of you two kissing that I can send to Mrs. Claus and daddy!

xoxo

Dear Santa,

Please take me off the naughty list. You aren't Ho- Ho- Holy yourself.

Dear Santa, please take me off the naughty list. Just because I can do your job just as well does not mean we can't be friends or come to a purely professional buisness arrangment. Enclosed is my contact information if you would like to reconsider your stance.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Dear Santa.PNGDear Santa,

Please take me off the naughty list. I am a WAC (We Are not a Cult) archer and 3D archery training season just started. We know where you live and, by the time you hear the arrows whiz, Rudolph will be the Red Sauced Ragu.

Sincerely, a good froggo :3

P.S. We are a task force of 30+ cultists archers. We will hit you just by sheer number of arrows, so think this through.

Dear Santa, I advise for you to take me off the naughty list. I have worked as your elf for years and do not get paid enough for this. Being on that list already brings my salary down, and if my name is not removed within the next 2-3 business days, I will be leaving this establishment with your secret cookie stash.

P.S. I was not the one who wrecked the sleigh, I swear on my life it was Blitzen.

Dear Santa,

please take me off the naughty list...I know where you live and I know houses and ice don't mix well with fire. It'd be a real shame if suddenly your factory catches fires and no one gets to enjoy Christmas because YOU made a mistake....

PS. I would like a frog and my own PC, please and thank you c:

Dear Santa, please take me off the naughty list. It's been a rough year and I know how to hide a body and frame the elves. Don't test me.

Thank you and happy holidays! 😘

Dear Santa,

Please take me off the naughty list... I know that I've been bad, but it felt so good. I had good reasons to be bad, but you're also bad. You see us when we're sleeping, and you know when we're awake. You should change your name to Stalker Santa instead.

Have a merry Christmas! :snowflake:

Dear Santa,

It came to my knowledge that I ended up on your naughty list for too much stalking. Well... do not question how I got that information, as it matters not. Either way, I have no idea, what made you think, I was capable of doing such thing. You really do not want to believe all sorts of nonsense about somebody, who knows your darkest secrets... by the accident. I expect new security cameras and binoculars very soon, thanks in advance.
P.S.
Do not forget to wrap them nicely.

Dear Santa,

Please take me off the naughty list, I know I've been a real bad girl, but I know where you live. Unless of course, you want Missus Claus to find out who you're really spending your nights with. The choice is yours.

P.S. I want a gaming laptop, thank you <3

Dear Saint Nicholas,

I am well aware of the fact that I, Inca, have been added to the naughty list this year. While I do admit to selling weapons to those that don't entirely want peace and goodwill to others, I must also admit that it's those like me that are responsible for the very technology you use to warp around every year. So how's about it. You put me on the nice list and give me a visitor to my humble abode, and I'll make sure the shipments go through without a hitch.

Sincerely,
Inca

• Haha
Reactions: MiharuAya
Dear Santa,

I know I'm wanted in twenty-four separate realities for tax fraud, among other things, but I also broke into your workshop last week and stole the Infinity Gauntlet you happen to keep there. Kindly take me off your naughty list this year, else there might just be another big blip this holiday season.

Regards,
Multiversal Crime Lord Extraordinaire

• Haha
Reactions: MiharuAya