Day 7 - Comfort Shows

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Manna Beast

I don't trust trees. They're shady.
Original poster
5 STAR GREMLIN
STAFF MEMBER
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
All day, every day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
-Fantasy with means of magic and sword based feelings, i do prefer a bit of romance in stories
-Modern with again a fantasy feel
-Cut in anything with a bit of Romance and I can give it a try.
With all sorts of media out there, its natural that we all gravitate to one particular thing in any category. Just for this one, I'm focusing strictly on TV shows that is your comfort show. The one you can watch a hundred million times and never get sick of. It brings you well, comfort!

I tend to have two shows I will gravitate to every so often, even if I've watched them both a lot. My two is M*A*S*H and Scrubs (both medical comedy drama shows wtf). Every so often, I will binge through all the seasons of both of them. Not season 9 of Scrubs. That is dead to me XD!

So what are some of your comfort shows?

Oh hell yeah M*A*S*H 100% here, too! Like every morning almost a few episodes play while I'm waking up and getting ready for the day.

Other comfort shows of mine are a LOT of the Star Trek series: The Next Generation and Deep Space Nine namely, and Voyage and Enterprise on occasion.
Doctor Who is also an amazing one that I haven't seen quite as much as Star Trek, but getting there!

For a few runner ups that my mom and I like to watch together every now and then: Eureka, Warehouse 13, Once Upon a Time, Merlin, and Stargate SG-1

Hmmm....just some of them? I have quite a few I think, it all depends on what mood I'm in though.

I watch greys anatomy quite a bit and will always restart when I've finished; it always feels like there's a piece of me missing when I haven't watched the show for like...a week, I miss the characters too much. ^^

There's modern family too! I love that and can't count how many times I've rewatched it.

I think my ultimate comfort show, though, would have to be full house. I watch it when I'm sad, or happy, or heartbroken, or sick. I can't describe how much comfort it genuinely brings me, which is a little upsetting considering everything that apparently went on behind the scenes.

THIS. The cutest, most favorite of documentaries my girlfriend and I watch whenever she feels badly.

Futurama. <3

Reactions: Dusk
Criminal minds
Miss fishers murder mysteries
Naruto
And a few others but those I default back to alot

Spongebob
Adventure Time
Teen Titans GO

I'm an adult I swear.

I tend to not go back and watch tv shows again very often. I'll watch them once and maaaaybe a few years later if I really loved it I'l watch it again.

But I find now, I have adopted Star Trek as my comfort show 🤔 Any of the treks, if I need something comfy and familiar I can watch any of the Treks.

Also, Bob's Burgers 😂