Day 26 - Reoccurring Nightmares

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Manna Beast

I don't trust trees. They're shady.
Original poster
5 STAR GREMLIN
STAFF MEMBER
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
All day, every day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
-Fantasy with means of magic and sword based feelings, i do prefer a bit of romance in stories
-Modern with again a fantasy feel
-Cut in anything with a bit of Romance and I can give it a try.
I am sure everyone has one. Mine has come from many years ago, first started when I was a kid. Maybe about 7 or so and I still get this stupid ass nightmare. Well it's less of a nightmare now and more of an annoyance.

Firstly, I've never seen the Golden Gate bridge in real life, but every couple of years I have a dream of the Pollution Villain from Fern Gulley destroying the Golden Gate bridge. Why, no idea. But the water is all tar and oil and he's just a freaking goopy ass skull monster. Not sure why it still comes to attack my brain once in a while, but its def my longest recalled dream/nightmare.

Any that you have?

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Nemopedia
I used to have a lot of nightmares as a kid that involved my dad being taken away. They stopped when my dad was actually taken.

Same goes for this dream about this one lady coming to kidnap me to replace her lost child. Never met that lady until my mom and I ran into her while shopping. Afterwards my mom told me the lady had lost the custody of her children.

Those dreams still spook me today and make me feel a little antsy about any recurring dreams I have. Needless to say, I also treat claims about prophetic dreams seriously, the subconscious is trying to say something. Lol

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Manna Beast