Day 17 - What Game are you looking forward to!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sunshineysoul to join our community. Please click here to register.

Manna Beast

I don't trust trees. They're shady.
Original poster
5 STAR GREMLIN
STAFF MEMBER
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
All day, every day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
-Fantasy with means of magic and sword based feelings, i do prefer a bit of romance in stories
-Modern with again a fantasy feel
-Cut in anything with a bit of Romance and I can give it a try.
Pretty straight forward, which game are you looking forward to! Myself, Hades 2. I absolutely adored Hades, the writing, the characters, the art, the music! All of it was just so wonderful that I am so excited for the second one to come out!

Another one is Ark II, just cause I like to run around with dinos and build nonsense!

What are you waiting for to drop, to play the crap out of!?

Oh gosh there's always so many games that have been announced that I will die for.

I think, currently, the ones I'm most looking forward to are:
Ark 2, Persona 3 Reload, Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, The Outer Worlds 2, and whenever the hell eventually this next Elder Scrolls game may exist on this earth

Reactions: LunaValentine
Can it be more than one lol because there are so many. Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth, FFVII: Rebirth, Trails through Daybreak. Lastly, I just found this out yesterday but there's:
They say it hasn't been confirmed for console yet. Regardless, I still want to play it!

Last year was my year for games... I don't really know what the next big one is that I'm waiting for! Hades 2 for me as well. And Persona 3 reloaded. I also can't wait for Final Fantasy XVI to come to PC so I can play the shit out of it.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Thousand year door remake! Thousand year door remake!