1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
-Fantasy with means of magic and sword based feelings, i do prefer a bit of romance in stories
-Modern with again a fantasy feel
-Cut in anything with a bit of Romance and I can give it a try.
Lego's! A childhood staple and very abundant in my house even still. My husband in the early spring had gotten all his lego back from his parents. Which was like a big ass tubberware bin full. That he spent days sorting with our son. As well, as my son has a lot of lego too. Then there is my brother in law who literally has a whole room dedicated to lego, with all sorts of sets (he also has nothing else to spend it on so yah know!) Regardless, lego is something in my house.

Myself have the orchid flower set, with a want for a few more. And the Tallneck Set from Zero Dawn Horizon, various pokemon ones too! There's just something super relaxing about building lego's even at my age that now I understand the fun little comment of "For all ages 1 to 99." I get it!

So do you still build legos, or have some? Want some (they are crazy $$$ here)!

Legos are crazy expensive EVERYWHERE AHHHHHH. I used to build the Star Wars sets while literally watching Star Wars as a child 🤣 now I have cats and a mortgage, so I don't have the luxury of indulging in them now 😅

Oh my god I have so many Legos you have no idea xDDD
I collected the Bionicle Legos for soooo long and I have so many of them on my shelves all over! I also started back with some series now looooong discontinued:
Knights Kingdom, Life on Mars, and a series I think was just called Western. I had Fort Legoredo and the Rapid River Village. I've been actually going through them trying to find what pieces I'm missing so that I can get them and rebuild them!

Currently I'm also trying to find a good place to display this fella
20231124_130646.jpg
20231124_130656.jpg

I don't have any myself, but I've helped put together a few! They are so soothing and relaxing to build for my brain. None of the less expensive knock off's are as satisfying. I'm always eyeballing the cool sets that turn into something you can display [Creator or Ideas Sets]. Like the piano set that came out awhile back. And the typewriter. I don't even know if you can get some of those now, I hate how quickly they sell out and are gone 3x

UPDATE: You can get them still and now I want them all over again! There's a fun treehouse one too ugh dammit Lego

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lyrikai
I love legos still! Especially the architecture ones. My husband got me the Tokyo set last Christmas and I worked on it constantly days after.
IMG_20231201_205352_HDR.jpg

I'm hoping I can get this one next:
21060.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Manna Beast
Legit, I love legos. I was never into them as a kid, so im into them as a bored adult lol.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lyrikai