Dark Wysteria: Samantha Westmoreland

Samantha responds. "Hello, my name is Samantha and I am a little lost as it is my first visit here. Prophet Nicola sent me over to speak with the Prophetess. Do you know where I could find her?"

Wits + Composure was 4 successes.

"Ah" Veram's smile gets even larger, "Mtume huyo ni katika mrengo huu juu ya ngazi hizo. Atakuwa na furaha sana kukuona."

You immediately know that he has told you "The Prophetess is in this very wing at the top of those stairs. She will be very pleased to see you." The stairs he indicates are circular, gracefully winding up and disappearing into the ceiling above. Each step is deep, wide, and very short making the ascent more like walking up a ridged ramp than actual stairs. They are painted to resemble a mosaic relief.

As you get near the top of the stairs, the smell of bauhinia blossoms greet you along with the sounds of wind chimes. The stairs end in a large open room. The floor is strewn with bauhinia blossoms. All the windows are open and in front of each window hangs a windchime.

The Prophetess HimaBindu sits on the floor on pillows. There are two others sitting and facing her. The three had been conversing in low murmuring tones. As you step onto the floor proper, the Prophetess smiles, points to a pillow to her right, and quietly says "Come, Samantha Westmoreland. Sit, and tell us of your conflicts."
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dark Wysteria

Samantha sits down on the offered pillow. "I am not sure if I can. I was not aware that I had any conflicts but Prophet Nicola thought it might be that I have embraced multiple magics in a very short amount of time. I think a big part of it too is that ever since learning the truth about our world, I haven't really had the time to sit down and process everything."

The Prophetess smiles and looks into your eyes as you speak. When you say "I haven't really had the time..." her eyes widen briefly and her look turns to excitement and wonder. "It seems you have had more time than most..." she says softly.

Then she quickly looks at the others "Forgive me. Samantha Westmoreland and I need to talk of private things." The two other Dreamers clap twice, then to each of you they give a slight bow with hands pressed together, palms touching, fingers pointing upwards, and thumbs close to the chest. "Namaste!" they say to each of you and, smiling, they rise and descend down the circular stairs.

She pours you a cup of tea and hands it to you. She picks hers up and sips it, quietly. Then looking deep into your eyes, she says "You do not just travel in Dreamtime. You also have traveled to the lands were the Fae dwell". She pauses, then says "But more importantly, you have traveled in time."

She lays one hand gently on your knee and says solemnly "How? Please, tell me... why did you travel in time... and did you find the answers to your soul's answers? ... Or just more questions?"
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dark Wysteria