1. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Slice of Life
oh hi~

two of my friends have already crawled their way into this corner of the net, so I'm here to darken y'all's doorstep in their wake.

feel free to call me anything, be it dre (my government-assigned internet name) or some fancy title. Sjamboksa is fine, too. (It's a song by my favorite band).

I've been roleplaying since 2010 and have gone from your typical nightmare asterisks one liners to writing (on average) 1.2k to 3k posts with an occasional higher one here and there as muse shifts. You'll usually find me writing some tragic story with a quest for healing and found family tropes, and I've got an extensive werewolf 'verse that you may see me writing madly about. (Heck, if you bat your eyes at me, I'll probably drag you in, too.)

I tend to be a slow replier due to work and physical & mental health bumps, plus some very fickle muse, but you can count on endless patience from me, as long as you can offer some in return. c;

anyway, I'll be prowling around the site to sniff out my ol' peeps, and maybe some new friends, so don't hesitate to stick a hand out for me to get a whiff. I promise I won't bite.

Hiiiii!
Welcome to Iwaku, new friend!

Hello and welcome!!

Glad to see our undercover iwaku prowlers are still managing to snag newcomers >:3 mwahaha! Ahem, anyway, super glad you decided to try out iwaku. It's an awesome place, and we have an equally awesome community. It's my hope that iwaku can become your new happy hangout for writing and chilling with friends! Since you're new, I'd also like to recommend checking out Newbie Navigation. It has a lot of useful information and tidbits about where to get started!

And if you need any assistance or have further questions, please reach out to staff! We have the green usernames and are always here to help.

Best wishes, and happy writing!

Welcome, we're glad you're here.

Thank you to everyone who has sent me a little welcome <3 hope to see you all around sometime!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: sele
giphy.gif

Hii!
Welcome to Iwaku! Hope you like it here! :D

Hello! New here too and appreciating the found family vibe lol c::

Welcome to Iwaku!!!