Erotic Elder Scrolls Adventure: The Corruption NSFW Pics

M

mythos

Original poster
25135591b3e8e78d87.png

In a the time of great turmoil in Tamriel during the Interregnum, an unexpected threat emerges. A great portal opens on the peak of the White-Gold Tower, exposing Mundus to the Oblivion realms. Not only do daedra pour through, but also what residents call, The Corruption. The Daedric Princes, Seogorath, Molag Bal, Boethiah, Hircine, Namira, Sanguine, and Vaermina stand on the top of the tower directing their followers, protecting the portal and enjoying the chaos spreading throughout the realm. Though from the ground, the people only see monsters shrouded in shadow, the dark black and violet oozing corruption seeping from the tear in reality.

e3adec192d5bcc4003e5efe453340dc7703.jpg

Mutating the world and its people, The Corruption spread like wildfire, quickly overwhelming everyone. The daedra wander the wilderness and are oversexualized, aggressive and filled with insatiable lust. The corrupt air not only gives off an aphrodidic scent that slowly drives its inhabitants into a lustful rage.

24809662973_946be79dfb_b.jpg

The lands plants and animals become corrupted and eating or drinking can result in body transformations. Also, mages and those affected by magicka have a similar effect, the corrupted magicka changing their natural form.

Released in the confusion, a couple of prisoners escape their cells beneath a forgotten ruin. Knowing not who they are or how they got there, they meet a mysterious figure and find that they have the ability to absorb the corruption from others through sex. Called, Sin-Eaters, they cross the land healing those who have been transformed and take the corruption inside of them, changing them but never taking away their free will. It also restores and improves their health, stamina and magicka.

XWmOaO9.jpg

I'm looking for someone who wishes to play a female adventurer.

If you are interested PM me.

Learn all about the lore of the Elder Scrolls Here:
The Elder Scrolls Lore Series: Season 1 - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
I've done some CoC RPs in the past and theyve been fun. I'm just not too keen on incest and a few others. But as a fellow fan of the game I wish you luck!

Have you tried Trials in Tainted Space? Same creators, similar, but more updates and sci-fi.

I'm waiting to play TiTS.

Until it's finished, I'm guessing? That'll be a while. More fun to give it a shot now and wait for more content as it comes out.

I don't know, when I was on my CoC binge I ended up getting sick of it. I can't bring myself to stick with a character anymore. I don't want the same thing to happen with TiTS. I'm patient, there are lots of other games to play and RPs to do.

I gotcha. I'm not as bothered by that, Im more interested in the scenes and bad ends than my character.

Is this still opened?

Id be interested in rping this if its still open. Im a big fan of the game so this sounds fun. ^-^