Dante

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called?
Dante, Chef Dante, Grill Master Dante
Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I don't have boobs, so you guess.
How old are you?
Wouldn't you like to know?
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Followed a friend to this site, not new to roleplaying at all, been doing it for a big chunk of my life.
Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I can work with either one, but I prefer single partner over groups in most situations.
Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
Is this a trick question? I like cooking, can you cook grass or cherry blossoms? Well, yes, but they wouldn't taste good.
Stuff about Dante and all that.
Dante loves cooking, long walks on the beach under the moonlight, and- Sorry, just realized this isn't a dating site. I personally like to have fun, but I enjoy a good bit of combat every once in a while. I love to just casually roleplay if anything, though. It's hard for me to be serious and so far I've had to correct about 19 typos in writing this section alone. I am usually into secluded roleplays with either a single person or a small group, but when it comes to roleplaying in large groups, I basically go brain-dead halfway into the session.

Of course you have boobies! *Points at the nipples!* :D Welcome to the site Dante!

Reactions: Smo
If you got nipples, you gots da bewbs. And if you want to get scientific, all fetuses get nipples at 9 weeks gestation because the possibility of becoming female.

So. Bewbs.

Welcome to Iwaku, Dante!

.... Ok, I gots da bewbs. But I don't gots da juggz.

Reactions: Smo
Chef Dante, Aden. Chef Dante. Fillet, Fillet, Fillet Mignon!~

"I do expect a full course meal after all Dante. I do wish to engage in the art of cookery with you."

Of course, Prince Cielona. Your dinner will be ready shortly~.

I wonder when we should tell them that we all come from the same website.

Welcome to Iwaku
Chef Dante~
I'll accept any meal made with love! ♡

I'd like to point out that just because you don't have boobs and bear the name Dante does not necessarily classify you as a male. ; D At least not by my standards.

Anywho, welcome to the site. ^-^ I do hope to see more of you {especially because people who cook good food draw my attention. Food is good, very good.}

...and now, a question!

What do you feel is the best quality meal you have ever made? ;D

I'd like to point out that just because you don't have boobs and bear the name Dante does not necessarily classify you as a male. ; D At least not by my standards.

Anywho, welcome to the site. ^-^ I do hope to see more of you {especially because people who cook good food draw my attention. Food is good, very good.}

...and now, a question!

What do you feel is the best quality meal you have ever made? ;D

My best quality meal I've ever made has been Two perfectly cooked and seasoned Fillet Mignon's. With Fried rice on the side.

My best quality meal I've ever made has been Two perfectly cooked and seasoned Fillet Mignon's. With Fried rice on the side.

That sounds delicious. xD You can come cook for me now, please. <3 I will pay you in money and cuddles, if that is acceptable? :3

Also, on another note, your signature is awesome. I am jealous. xD

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Status
Not open for further replies.