Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Agender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
  6. No Preferences
Genres
Adventure. Angels and demons. Apocalyptic. Arthurian. Comedy. Dystopian. Fantasy. Historical. Horror. Post-apocalyptic. Romance. Science fiction. Supernatural.
please don't post.​

Last edited:
Nasir Izadi

LOCATION | INTERACTIONS | MENTIONS
{ N/A }

Nasir hated it there. He hated it with every drop of his blood. He hated the sickening grandeur of their opulence as they stood on the backs of those beneath them. Nasir could taste the bile it forced into his mouth. Given the chance, he'd rip the throats out of every disgusting vampir — he'd turn their laces and ruffles red. He hated it there, and he wanted to make every vampir and every conspirator choke on their own blood. But instead of killing them, Nasir was their servant — cleaning their shit, opening their doors, and doing whatever other menial task was required of him. He could barely tolerate it, even for Aria. He fantasized about hurting all of them, to whatever degree he could, even knowing the kind of death it would earn him.

The were stood, teeth grit, listening to Orion praise his foul sons. Cervia was shit, and Nasir would celebrate nothing about it. Julian could dress himself up pretty, but he was no better than Cain, and Cain was a loathsome creature who'd spent the last six months killing those Nasir would've readily joined. Neither was as bad as the father, however, that monstrous pretender who claimed himself a king.

Orion called the attention of the room again, and Nasir could've been sick. Every word out of his fucking mouth was poison. Every syllable a curse. Nasir could hear the scrape of his teeth against each other as he listened to that man berate the rebels. He dug his nail into his finger to ground himself, but no matter how hard he pushed, it didn't help. He was still in that sickening ballroom, still angry. Putting the vampir in silver chains was one of the nicer fates Nasir imagined for them. He would've settled for dead, but the feline wanted Orion to suffer.

Nasir glared as Orion continued on, pronouncing the execution of those who dared to resist him. The vampir spared no sympathy because he had none, and he delighted in the suffering of those he considered beneath him. None of that surprised Nasir, bristled as he was. What did surprise him was Orion's claim that the execution would occur during the daylight — that the vampir would walk in the sunlight. It was stupid to weaken themselves like that, but for everything Nasir thought about Orion, he did not think the vampir an idiot. That didn't stop him from hoping Orion would drop dead. But whatever foul game he was playing, he had some sort of trick in mind.

And tricks were what he had in mind for his guests, too. Orion had magi light the sky with fireworks as his surprise. Nasir hated surprises at the best of times, and this was not that. He hated to see how the fireworks suffocated out the stars.

Last edited:
LEANDER
Birdsong accompanied the rhythmic ticking of the clock on the wall to give Mariana a natural soundtrack as she had made breakfast that morning. She tucked the last of the plates into the dishwasher before drying her hands on the floral hand towel and looking over her cousins. Between bites of food, Zachary was engaged in his phone. Emile was intently focused on the half-eaten pancakes and fruit on his plate. He looked more like he was trying to solve a complex equation rather than eat breakfast. Lina bounced enthusiastically in her chair, an empty plate in front of her. Likely already having wandered far off in her thoughts. Mariana shot a glance at the clock. Breakfast got a bit late.

"Heading out now – Aunty Elena will be back in a minute or two," so don't cause too much trouble. They were good kids but could get a bit rambunctious. This got their attention. Zachary and Lina's at least.

"We want to go!" Lina chimed.

"I still don't see why we can't," Zachary added. "What if she's cute? I want to make a good impression. And it's not like missing one school day will hurt." Mariana walked over to the table, rustling Lina's hair much to the little girl's delight, but her attention was on Zach.

"Even if she is cute, she is much too old for you."

He frowned, looked ready to say something, then appeared to think better of it. With a small huff, he returned to his phone. The bright colours on the screen were barely visible from her spot. He had it rough. There weren't many other children on Celosia and there were even fewer teens.

"Alright, be good," she reminded them on her way out of the kitchen.

"Yeah, yeah," Zach echoed behind her.

It took her only a matter of seconds to pull on her boots and sling her large brown bag from its hook and over her shoulder. The heft of it weighed her down a little with its usual contents along with a single jar of honey with a red ribbon tied around it. A welcoming gift for the newest of Celosia's residents.

She darted out the door without looking back, allowing the old wood to bounce back against the frame with a disgruntled groan. Mariana was grateful her aunt agreed to check on the new hive that morning. The girl wasn't sure she would've been able to prevent herself from bursting if she had to take even longer to get out of the house. Last night she had been so caught up in thoughts of the next day that she hadn't gotten to sleep until long after normal. The sooner she got to meet Melanie, the happier she would be.

It was rare for anyone new to moved to Celosia, and as a result, it was always big news. Everyone had their own reactions, but Mariana was always delighted. It presented the uncommon opportunity to make a new friend. Not only that, but this new arrival was a farmer. Maybe she could help restore Celosia to its shining glory? And Isi was coming home, too! She missed him and wanted to hear about his adventure.

The young woman ran toward the dock, heavy shoes kicking up dirt and braid bouncing off her back. Mariana had travelled the path more times than she could count and was able to traverse it quickly without fear of stumbling despite the various potholes, rocks, and roots along the way. Her sprint slowed to a bouncy step when she spotted someone else along the road. The bright pink hair was an undeniable indicator of identity even before Mariana could pick out any other details.

"Hey Teddy!" She called out, waving an arm back and forth above her head.
「 tags 」
Code by Jenamos

JIANG
Birdsong accompanied the rhythmic ticking of the clock on the wall to give Mariana a natural soundtrack as she had made breakfast that morning. She tucked the last of the plates into the dishwasher before drying her hands on the floral hand towel and looking over her cousins. Between bites of food, Zachary was engaged in his phone. Emile was intently focused on the half-eaten pancakes and fruit on his plate. He looked more like he was trying to solve a complex equation rather than eat breakfast. Lina bounced enthusiastically in her chair, an empty plate in front of her. Likely already having wandered far off in her thoughts. Mariana shot a glance at the clock. Breakfast got a bit late.

"Heading out now – Aunty Elena will be back in a minute or two," so don't cause too much trouble. They were good kids but could get a bit rambunctious. This got their attention. Zachary and Lina's at least.

"I still don't see why we can't," Zachary added. "What if she's cute? I want to make a good impression. And it's not like missing one school day will hurt." Mariana walked over to the table, rustling Lina's hair much to the little girl's delight, but her attention was on Zach.

He frowned, looked ready to say something, then appeared to think better of it. With a small huff, he returned to his phone. The bright colours on the screen were barely visible from her spot. He had it rough. There weren't many other children on Celosia and there were even fewer teens.

It took her only a matter of seconds to pull on her boots and sling her large brown bag from its hook and over her shoulder. The heft of it weighed her down a little with its usual contents along with a single jar of honey with a red ribbon tied around it. A welcoming gift for the newest of Celosia's residents.

She darted out the door without looking back, allowing the old wood to bounce back against the frame with a disgruntled groan. Mariana was grateful her aunt agreed to check on the new hive that morning. The girl wasn't sure she would've been able to prevent herself from bursting if she had to take even longer to get out of the house. Last night she had been so caught up in thoughts of the next day that she hadn't gotten to sleep until long after normal. The sooner she got to meet Melanie, the happier she would be.

It was rare for anyone new to moved to Celosia, and as a result, it was always big news. Everyone had their own reactions, but Mariana was always delighted. It presented the uncommon opportunity to make a new friend. Not only that, but this new arrival was a farmer. Maybe she could help restore Celosia to its shining glory? And Isi was coming home, too! She missed him and wanted to hear about his adventure.

The young woman ran toward the dock, heavy shoes kicking up dirt and braid bouncing off her back. Mariana had travelled the path more times than she could count and was able to traverse it quickly without fear of stumbling despite the various potholes, rocks, and roots along the way. Her sprint slowed to a bouncy step when she spotted someone else along the road. The bright pink hair was an undeniable indicator of identity even before Mariana could pick out any other details.

「 tags 」
Code by Jenamos

MARIANA

「 tags 」
Code by Jenamos

Last edited:
CLOVER
It stung to be dismissed. He felt discarded. Clover thought he'd done a good job at the Rosetti Estate. He'd done everything his masters asked of him, everything required and more. He had made no mistakes and there had been no recent altercation. So why wasn't it enough any more? Without warning, his master told him "You're leaving" and followed it with a proclamation that he'd already found new work for him. Clover felt like a child — being told what to do as if it hadn't occurred to them that he could find his own work. But he lacked the money to protest, so he did not. Clover wept that last night, but the next morning without complaint, he was on his way.

His new mistress was Princess Violetta Blacke. Perhaps his services had been adequate, considering the prestigious position his work earned him. He had been a servant for four years and was skilled, but others were far more experienced than him. Others such as the rest of the princess's staff. He felt keenly out of place among them, as both the only new servant and the only Naga. He had been the only Naga for the Rosetti family, too, but theirs was a larger staff where faces came and went with regularity. In time, he expected he would find himself more comfortable, and if not he could easily forget himself in his work as he often had before.

Clover stood in line with a passive expression on his face. It was the way he was supposed to be — submissive and demure. If she wanted him another way, she would tell him. Despite his facial expression, the young Naga found himself nervous and his heart moved quickly in his chest. He resisted the urge to fiddle with his hair and kept his hands firmly placed down by his sides.

Even if her arrival had not been announced, Clover would've recognized the princess. She carried herself with grandiosity as if the whole world was hers. And truth be told, it was. His second thought upon seeing her was that Violetta Blacke was an exquisitely beautiful woman. But it was a forbidden sort of beauty as if he should not look upon her. She was a predator, come to hunt him. She inspected the line with such intent that when she stopped at him the young Naga wanted to recoil, although his spine remained straight. Even though she was only a small degree taller than him, he felt as if she towered above him.

"My name is Clover, Your Grace," he said gently. "I am a new servant to your household — anything you wish of me, I'll do." Once again, he wished to twirl silver strands around his finger.
「 」
Code by Jenamos

Last edited:
EDWYN

word word word
code by wren.

Last edited:

• Hey, I'm Dusk. I'm back on my bullshit sooner than expected. Several of my stories fell through, so I'm looking for new ones. But this time, I'm venturing into the great unknown by making my first redstar search. Please be gentle with me.
  • What to Expect and What I Expect
    ● In my 20s. He/him.
    ● Third person, past or present tense.
    ● I am eternally patient. If it takes you six months to post, I will wait six months. Ideally, that would be a rare occurrence, however. My own posting speed is unreliable and fluctuates wildly. So if consistency is what you need, you'll have to look elsewhere.
    ● I want to emphasize I can be exceptionally slow.
    ● Word count minimums can perish at my hands, but descriptions and details help keep my interest. Generally, my posts are 200–600 words long. Sometimes I go over, sometimes I go under. If you need someone who sticks to a certain range, I'm not the partner for you.
    ● Ghost friendly, but I'll tell you if I'm not interested or if I've lost interest. However, I do sometimes go silent for significant periods of time. This doesn't mean I've lost interest. It means mental health or life got in the way. Nudge me and I'll respond.
    ● Romance isn't required, but I do like it. When it comes to romantic pairings, I am fine with whatever genders. However, I'm rarely interested in playing a female character in a male x female pairing. Currently, I am most interested in male x male.
    ● I have few limits when it comes to violence, darker themes, and other mature content, and tend to enjoy incorporating such things into my roleplays. That doesn't mean they have to be there, and if you want to bring in anything exceptionally intense, I'd prefer we discuss it first. Otherwise, let me know your limits if you have any.
    ● I heavily prefer to roleplay in threads, and if you only roleplay through conversations, I'm more likely to turn you down. Discord is chill for OOC chat and plotting, however.
    ● OOC chatter is a must for me. We don't have to be best friends, but at the very least you have to be comfortable regularly talking about the roleplay. Friendship is always a plus, though.
    ● I'd appreciate a writing sample! You can read mine: One Two Three
  • Snippets + Cravings
    ● creating and playing our own custom pantheon (bonus if we do our own "tales")
    ● revenge/vengeance stories
    ● extremely self-indulgent angsty "slice of life" story
    monster (s)mash bingo: banshee, eldritch horror, gorgon, drider, lamia, siren, harpy.

Songs
    ● Meet Me in the Woods - Lord Huron
    ● Ghost Story - Charming Disaster
    ● Little Black Bird - Charming Disaster

Fandoms
    ● Castlevania
    ● Dishonoured
    ● Fire Emblem
    ● Stardew Valley

Wordbank
    adventure - ancient things - angels and demons - angst - apocalyptic - arranged marriage - arthurian - betrayal - camaraderie - change - coming of age -curses - dark themes - death - doomed relationships - drifting apart - dystopian - fae - fantasy (most varieties) - found family - forbidden love - forbidden magic - ghosts - gods - gore - grey morality - grief and mourning - historical (various time periods) - horror (most varieties) - immortality - intrigue - kidnapping - magic - medieval - modern - nature - necromancy - post-apocalyptic - rebellions - reconciliation - redemption - reincarnation - resurrection - revenge - rivalry - roman - romance - royalty - science fiction - slow burn - space - supernatural - surreality - vampires - victorian - violence - witches
  • Underlined is my preferred role.

Prompt One
    gods / fantasy / rivals​
    The gods of the forest are dying — sickened from the destruction of their domain and hunted by humans. Character A is a human who was abandoned to die in the forest as a child. But the wolf god took pity on the babe and adopted them as their own child. More than a mere human, Character A has grown up learning to loathe humans and the damage they have done to the natural world. Character B is a human, exiled and cursed as punishment for the killing of an old creature of the forest. In their search for a cure, Character B is led to the Ancient Forest, where it is said that the powers of life and death lay, and where Character A resides.

Prompt Two
    dark themes / serial killer / childhood friends​
    Character A was always a bit odd. He was always something of an outcast even as a small child. Despite that, Character B was his friend, and the two were very close. But Character A's eccentricities and unnerving behaviours increased with age, and by High School they had drifted apart. And then several months before graduation, Character A vanished. Nobody missed him, and that was the last anyone heard of him for a long time. Several years later, a disturbance arrived in your small town. It was one dead at first, but more quickly followed. It came with panic, and something even stranger for Character B --- Character A returning without so much as a warning. Character A is in need of a place to stay for a few nights, and they turn to their old best friend.

Prompt Three
    fantasy / elves / political intrigue​
    In a world dominated by humans, elves live almost entirely in one location. A kingdom at the heart of an ancient forest —one that grows smaller every year as humans encroach upon their territory. The current king is old, a passive man, and a staunch isolationist. He does nothing to address the humans who regularly violate his borders, even as elves are poached or captured. This has caused great unrest throughout the kingdom, with many elves dreaming of the days when elves mastered the world. Many await the death of the king, and discontentment only grows. (note: I have suggestions)

Prompt Four
    dark themes / kidnapping / fantasy​
    As long as anyone can remember, two kingdoms have been at war. For centuries, however, it has been more of a simmering conflict than a war. Treaties, regulations, and cease-fires are used by the kingdoms to prevent an all-out war. But tensions still remain high, and many on both sides crave the destruction of the other. Intentional slights and violations of treaties are commonplace. Because of a recent violation, a congress of royals and diplomats have assembled. This includes Character A, a royal from the first kingdom, and Character B, a royal of the second kingdom. Character B decides they've had enough of peace and kidnap Character A. (note: I have more thoughts. Kingdoms were originally elves and vampire elves, respectively, but they don't have to stay that way)

Prompt Five
    fantasy / fae / abduction​
    Character A was a sickly child, doomed to die young. But their parents were unwilling to accept that outcome. They struck a bargain with the fae to save their child, however, in return they were to surrender their child to the fae when they reached ten years of age, at which point the child would be taken to the fae realm. Nevertheless, the parents managed to escape this deal, and instead their child reached adulthood unaware of the bargain that was struck. The fae would not be denied, however, and now one of them, Character B, has come to collect. (note: I like the idea of doing this as a poly pairing, including a second fae character).

Prompt Six
    vampires / historical / angst​
    Character A is a vampire, abandoned by their maker immediately after being turned. They are discovered by another young vampire, Character B, and Character B's sire. The two assist the confused Character A, and help them to adapt and survive. Character A and Character B are immediately drawn to each other, and connect intimately. However, their relationship is volatile, and more than once they attempt to part ways only to be drawn back to each other. They enter a cycle of drifting apart and reconnecting throughout the decades.
  • I'm not the most experienced when it comes to writing out sexual scenes, but it's something I'm interested in exploring more. You'll have to be patient with me. It would help me out a great deal if you gave me an example of one of your sexual scenes, so I can adapt to your individual style. Furthermore, I require plot. A lot of plot, even if some of that plot is specifically tied to sexual aspects.

I play all positions (top, versatile, bottom) and roles (dominant, switch, submissive), with some favouritism for switches and verses.

Here is a list of some of my interests. All of my characters have their own preferences, however.
  • Please PM me if you're interested or if you have any questions not covered in this thread. Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
wip.png

fallen-key-3-1.png

sinner-key-2-1.png

Last edited: