1x1 GROUP PARTNER SEARCH Casting a line

They're both hopeless, I sweaaaaar. Petition to have a thread with their shenanigans sometime soon? 👀 Maybe the two of them causing some trouble at a social event or some tea time with Léo complaining? LOL
Yes. Though, we may need to backtrack a little and start at them meeting because I just remembered that this is about to be Eloise's first season. 😂 But I can totally see them meet over Eloise reading the hands of some fancy ladies and then Léo coming between who she reads as 'extremely unlucky' and him trying to negate that 'fortune'.

Pastries are okaaaaay for now but as soon as Ondine gets herself a good husband Léona expects her to stay in contact 😤 It is essential to keep helping each other to remain within each other's networks even after the work of finding a partner is done. I like the idea of them steering clear of each other's targets, like they have dibs and stuff... And potentially screwing over any rivals together by spreading rumours or scheming?
Of course Ondine will stay in contact if she settles well, Léona is her role model and benefactor and she wouldn't be there without Léona. 😤 They will also need to stay in contact just to gossip about their society and how silly these gooses are surrounding them and the likes. Also gotta keep a farce up, because if she marries well it is because of the lies. 😂 Léona will forever need to back up Ondine's background.

I can totally see those two be like: oh no, not that mister, he is already spoken for. and fighting for each other, either through a subtle: "I saw this missus getting close to ur man, or by accidentally spilling wine over the dress of a potential rival. These ladies will be scheming their way up with a sweet smile!

Yesss, apprenticeships everywhere AND potential job placements with the Vielfaure family! What's not to like? She is going to be there all the time then, haha. They can spend time together trying out the different wares of the students while Léona tells him about the oh-so-sad story of her husband's sudden demise and how lonely it is and oh, how options can be so limited for people like her, but, ah, she will survive, surely....
😂 Oh noooo, hitting Warren where he is the weakest! Léonie talking about her dead husband and then Warren mentioning his murdered family and Léonie just going in for the hook of: Oh, us two lonely souls. We must stick together." 😂

Did you want a thread for this?

Yes. Though, we may need to backtrack a little and start at them meeting because I just remembered that this is about to be Eloise's first season. 😂 But I can totally see them meet over Eloise reading the hands of some fancy ladies and then Léo coming between who she reads as 'extremely unlucky' and him trying to negate that 'fortune'.

Yesss, that sounds great to me! Figuring out their first meeting, which will probably include shenanigans regardless. I am hyped :D

Of course Ondine will stay in contact if she settles well, Léona is her role model and benefactor and she wouldn't be there without Léona. They will also need to stay in contact just to gossip about their society and how silly these gooses are surrounding them and the likes. Also gotta keep a farce up, because if she marries well it is because of the lies. Léona will forever need to back up Ondine's background.

I can totally see those two be like: oh no, not that mister, he is already spoken for. and fighting for each other, either through a subtle: "I saw this missus getting close to ur man, or by accidentally spilling wine over the dress of a potential rival. These ladies will be scheming their way up with a sweet smile!

>:3c
Peeeerfect, this is going to be great. We've gotta slap together a thread of them meeting and Ondine coming under her tutelage!

Oh noooo, hitting Warren where he is the weakest! Léonie talking about her dead husband and then Warren mentioning his murdered family and Léonie just going in for the hook of: Oh, us two lonely souls. We must stick together."

Yes, sounds good to me :D This is gonna be so fun 😤

• What a TWIST
Reactions: Nemopedia
Love this! 😂 the two of them getting in trouble because they're trying to raise money and because they are unwilling to inform their family they end up trying to 'solve' it themselves. Cue to Frederick being his clumsy self and tripping over his own legs or something while Sebastian and Frederick try to fight off the stalker!

Yeesss. I was wondering if the stalker situation could be the current timeline, after they have managed to find footing. Their consequences will come to bite their arse kinda thing.

I would totally love an university days thread with these two (whenever we get our charas approved, of course.)

I am totally fine with that. That gives us time to establish their friendship. Shenanigans plotting, here we gooo.

Yesss, that sounds great to me! Figuring out their first meeting, which will probably include shenanigans regardless. I am hyped :D

Of course Ondine will stay in contact if she settles well, Léona is her role model and benefactor and she wouldn't be there without Léona. They will also need to stay in contact just to gossip about their society and how silly these gooses are surrounding them and the likes. Also gotta keep a farce up, because if she marries well it is because of the lies. Léona will forever need to back up Ondine's background.

>:3c
Peeeerfect, this is going to be great. We've gotta slap together a thread of them meeting and Ondine coming under her tutelage!

Oh noooo, hitting Warren where he is the weakest! Léonie talking about her dead husband and then Warren mentioning his murdered family and Léonie just going in for the hook of: Oh, us two lonely souls. We must stick together."

Yes, sounds good to me :D This is gonna be so fun 😤

Quoting you both since we agreed on starting threads (albeit separately, sorry for any confusion)! Shall we agree that whoever gets to it first can start the thread(s)? I know that you are super busy Pav, and I don't know your schedule, Lis, but my own energy levels are a bit unpredictable currently as well as preparing to leave in two weeks for the holidays, so I really can't vouch for anything rn!

If you rather have me start the threads lemme know!

• Creepy
Reactions: firejay1
Quoting you both since we agreed on starting threads (albeit separately, sorry for any confusion)! Shall we agree that whoever gets to it first can start the thread(s)? I know that you are super busy Pav, and I don't know your schedule, Lis, but my own energy levels are a bit unpredictable currently as well as preparing to leave in two weeks for the holidays, so I really can't vouch for anything rn!

(sorry if you get tagged, Lis, i have no idea how to work these fuckin quotes)

That's okay :D Since we'll have three between us two, maybe I could start 2 and you could start 1? I'm gonna be a bit more free starting in 2 weeks, so I should be able to slap some stuff together. I can start for Léona + Ondine, plus Léo + Eloise and when you get time you can start for Warren + Léona? 👀

• What a TWIST

That works. I will honestly be busy this coming week because it's the last week of work before my holiday starts. I may be able to try to work something out the week after. We can work on Frederik and Sebastian's shenanigans first. Mel and Julian, I think, can meet again during the event?

• What a TWIST
@PavellumPendulum that sounds a-okay to me!

That works. I will honestly be busy this coming week because it's the last week of work before my holiday starts. I may be able to try to work something out the week after. We can work on Frederik and Sebastian's shenanigans first. Mel and Julian, I think, can meet again during the event?
And this also sounds good! I meant to tag you for the Fred and Seb plot, figured Mel, Euphy and Julian can have their get together in an event that is being planned soon!

• Creepy
f i n a l l y updated with the new charas, meet August and Albert who are open for plots (as is everyone else).

• Creepy
â—‰ His friends are dumb, give him some smarter friends, pls.

This is the funniest thing to me but wooooow. Raina sees you August and will mock you by wearing a monocle and sipping tea

• Haha