Online Availability
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Writing Levels
  1. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Political intrigue, fantasy, futuristic, sci fi lite, superheroes, historical fiction, alternate universes. Smittings of romance, but only as side plot.
I'm not sure what category this falls under, or how to get the help needed. I cannot edit this particular post. I'm assuming something is busted with the coding, but I can't access it to find out what lol. I've tried the mobile site and desktop and for some reason the edit is unclickable! Thanks!

have you tried the tab method? basically click tab until its on the "edit" button and it should work then

I'm not sure what category this falls under, or how to get the help needed. I cannot edit this particular post. I'm assuming something is busted with the coding, but I can't access it to find out what lol. I've tried the mobile site and desktop and for some reason the edit is unclickable! Thanks!

Huh... Weird. I have the same issue.

You can work around it by using the direct link in a new tab by playing around with the URL a bit. So open up a different post, and then paste the uneditable post's ID number where the other one is in the URL, and then press enter.

This link SHOULD work: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/posts/4009760/edit

have you tried the tab method? basically click tab until its on the "edit" button and it should work then
Alas lol my laptop is dead and I am without keys!

Huh... Weird. I have the same issue.

You can work around it by using the direct link in a new tab by playing around with the URL a bit. So open up a different post, and then paste the uneditable post's ID number where the other one is in the URL, and then press enter.

This link SHOULD work: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/posts/4009760/edit
Bless you! This did work! Now I just have to remember how to read code...

Reactions: Astoria