FREE SHOP OPEN Bogwood Freebies

@Fluffy
We spoiling this one just cause blood material. If you want a higher res, message me privately :)
2.jpg

He's gorgeous 😍 Aaaaa, thank you Manna. Thank you so much.
Because this is one of Fluffy's characters for me, I super approve of the perfect Cain ♥

I'm kinda interested. if you want, I could send a ref of one of my SAR OCs for you to try out some fur stuff, if you like! Just let me know whenever!
Sure, lets see!
if you want to do him, take time. I don't mind waiting a while! <3
It's not my first time drawing fursonas lol. I'll do him I'm just out getting a tattoo done right now.
oh, nice. take however long you want for him, I want you to have quality, not speed.

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: Manna Beast
I LOVE HER SO MUCH THANK YOU SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Love
Name: Leshiren
Species: Dragon

Description: Currently barely the size of a large pony, Leshiren isn't too terribly intimidating to those who have been raised in the presence of dragons. As he ages, however, his size will double several times over, bringing his shoulder height to the head height of a large draft horse at half growth, increasing to nearly triple said size by full growth weight wise, though he will only be close to twice the height. Once full grown he will be able to transport a team of fifteen to twenty men in proper harness. Leshiren's head is crowned by four sturdy horns angling back away from his head, ending in deadly obsidian points. Each of his paws are tipped with five razor sharp talons black as night. Lehshiran has a frill used to visually express his emotions, though it often lays tucked against his crest and neck unless he has been startled or is using it in an aggressive display. He is a dark navy blue, nearly black, that shimmers to a beautiful azure in direct sunlight. His wings are an unearthly violet that fades out to white near the very edges, standing out brilliantly against his dark base. When calling upon the elemental forces, it is often that cyan and pale, neon green runes flash across his scales, bringing a whole new level of terror to those standing in his path. His eyes are a pale silver-white that change color slightly according to his mood and the intensity to which he feels his current emotions.

Hey there. Would you possibly care to do an elf version of the character in my profile? I will include a copy here, so you can see. I just want a version without the draconic element.View attachment 251491

• Love
How's Blaze coming along @Manna Beast ? just wanted to check in after a hot minute

@RealFurSwapChara I've been down and out these past few weeks due to some eye issues, so drawing is put on a pause till I can actually look at my tablet and not have dilated eyes

Last edited:
  • Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Catspear
@RealFurSwapChara I've been down and out these past few weeks due to some eye issues, so drawing is put on a pause till I can actually look at my tablet and not have dilated eyes
sorry, didn't know. really hope that your eyes get better man, all of us in headspace hope the best for ya!

• Thank You