Black Blood✹Red Ink (Mystery, horror)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say let's just roll with it. Any others return, it's not hard to jump right in. If needed, I'll try to keep a running summary on the OOC, so people can easily learn what has happened and keep up.

The other thing you can do is just prune those charries that are not posting, and open the thread up for new members. Regardless, this story can run with less people, if needed.

Still here.
At first I was unsure of what to do, and now that I have some ideas I've just been too busy to respond.
I've only been able to come on for like... five minute intervals.

Um, just checking on everyone.

I would love to keep this going, but I am unsure of what to do. I could post with Hito, but am a bit wary to, as no one else has done much with this.

So, who is still active, I wanna do a head count, this didn't even get past ten posts and it's slowed down to a stop. Who is still participating
And guys it's okay to go for it and post! If there's any questions or people having trouble starting I can help if you need me to

I'm still here, and can actually respond now!
I've got my homework under control and am feeling a bit better.
(I've been baking/cooking a lot, and as silly as it sounds it's made me feel a lot better.)

I'm trying to respond to all my roleplays this week.

So, as for the town, the actual players are the only ones who live there? Correct...?
And you said everything runs normally, and they all have jobs - right?
Is there any sort of school?
Ugh, just kind of want to refresh my memory on this and make sure I don't have anything wrong.
It'd be a shame to make a post and mess it all up.

I'm still here, waiting for others to post up.

My charries are at the meeting, so if anyone needs a charrie to work off of, they can chat with one of them. I know Kynian will know everyone in town, since he's one of the local doctors. Lizzy will probably know a few people, if they're hired her to organize something, but if anyone needs a friend, then Lizzy's your girl. Then you'll have someone to talk to at the meeting.

I'll give a run down of the landscape of the town-
the town is circular, the main square is in the middle with four roads running from the middle dividing it into fourths, houses line the roads a bit haphazardly like the architect didn't quite care how far they were apart or how closet to the road they were or what shape they were, so some have small gaps and others have large ones, some are close together or completely snug beside each other and others are several meters or more apart. The houses continue to get older and more run down and worn the further away from the main square you get, they also get farther apart the further you go. There are houses lining up behind these as well, and like the others these are chaotically placed, many of them you could stand on the balcony and easily touch the front of them. This arrangement of houses continues until it reaches the middle of the quarter, then the houses turn and face the opposite way. A number of these houses are unoccupied. This set up is within two of the four quarters, the third contains shops and businesses, and the fourth is part of a forest that reaches around the whole town. Within the forest there is a white church with a tall steeple covered in vines. There are old overgrown elaborate tombs and head stones at the back.
Surrounding the main square is the town hall, the court house, the library, a few unlabelled buildings, and a small old school. In the middle of the square is a large clock the counts the hour.
The town isn't big mind you so don't imagine tones of houses, one of the quarters has 14 houses, the other has 10. The forest surrounding you is only broken by one of the roads from the town, the other three do not go further and have a house on each end. The fourth road goes out of the town, but as soon as it reaches to towns boarder there is a gate. Beside the gate is a post office. This road starts of as cobble stone but gets patchy and becomes a dirt road about 2/3 of the way to the gate.
The roads are made from cobble stone, and all the houses are different versions of an early Victorian era design, detail only on the ones closes to the main square, all others relatively plain.
If there's any other questions on the layout feel free to ask

Working on a response now, should be up by the end of the night.

I feel like my responses have been more juvenile and low-quality lately, though, so please excuse that.

Edit: Post will be up by tomorrow night. I had to abandon my RP post writing to deal with a six year old who was having a hysterical meltdown. Ah, children, they can be such a joy at times~

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, done! That took longer than it was meant to, as my weekend ended up being one errand after another, and I had no time at home.
I'll post for Christopher later, I expect, as he's not so important right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.