Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Adventure, Fantasy, Magic, Medieval/Low-Tech, Mystery, Post-Apocalyptic, Slice of Life, and Supernatural.
Specifically, I'm talking about what type of floor everyone likes best. What do you guys think?

For me, I like wooden floors. They don't transmit heat well, so my feet don't get super cold when I walk around on them in the winter. Also, when I wear socks, I can slip and slide around on them, but when I'm barefoot, I get plenty of traction.

Carpets are more soft and comfy, sure, but they're annoying to clean, and if something spiky gets stuck in them, you'll get a real nasty surprise someday. Tile and ceramic floors are fine I guess, but if they somehow crack, they're really annoying to fix.

I hate carpets. I once rented a room with carpet flooring and it was terrible. Wood is superior.

Reactions: Vii
-SACRECHES-

Give me wooden floors any day @__@ hell I'll even take tile floors. As much as a love carpets in bedrooms, carpets are such a pain to keep clean when you have pets. Between cat barf and seasonal fleas, no thank you forever.

Give me hardwood floors any day. I despise carpets and tiles.