Basket of Eggs (Variety of plots and genres)

Mahou-Shoujo

Useless Goddess
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
Genres
Yuri, Magical Girl, High Fantasy, Sci-fi, Ray-gun Gothic, Mecha, Steam punk. Scifi Apocalyptic,
Hello and thank you for checking out my thread! Unless you're here by accident, in which case please stay?...

Here you will find various worlds, plots and cravings that hopefully will catch your attention.
Remember though, all my plots are subject to change, if you wanna change something about any of em just tell me, 99% of the time I'll on board.

Rules and Stuff:

Post size: I am pretty adaptable in post size, and depending on how often we post I'm okay with anywhere between a short paragraph and three paragraphs, with my usual comfort zone being 1and a half to 2 paragraphs.

Post Speed: At the moment I'm between daily and every couple of days for posts, when my laptop is working again I'll move to a more consistent daily post minimum.
As for you? Whatever makes you comfortable, daily would earn hugs, and Ideally I'd like at least once a week, with obvious exceptions made for real life stuff.

Ghosting: Please don't do this? If the rp is getting boring or you need to stop for some reason then tell me! I ain't a tyrant.

Romance: Yes please! While it's not critical to the rp, I love fluffy, snuggly romance, though be warned most of my characters are queer in some way, and while I will do MxF it's usually only if the characters involved are adorable.

Plots:

(Excuse terrible name)
The world of Eora has just finished a great war against the demon king and the beasts of the land, a war ending in a victory for humanity... But only just, with the population depleted there are not enough troops to guard the cities and towns, the people prayed for an answer and the gods answered... Without warning people from another world known as Earth appeared in templed around the world, they however had difficult adapting and many went mad.
Younger people were needed...
Meanwhile, in another world a bus veers towards the edge of a bridge...

This is an Isekai style rp that would span many years, it would start with a bunch of teens in a bus accident being transported to a world of magic and monsters, you would play one or two of the teens and form a party to adventure.

In the age of heroes it's not uncommon to see a super powered vigilante take on a mutant horror or megalomaniacal super villain, and these heroes quickly become celebrities, whether hated or loved by the people they are firmly in the spotlight.
You, however, are a nobody, a government worker assigned to work with new heroes.

So, this rp is similar to many other superhero plots, except you're not a super hero, you're part of a government funded agency that keeps an eye on heroes, getting them backup, supplies and making them sign up for the controversial registration act.
Whether you yourself have powers is up to you.

Another RP where I haven't quite got it all figured out, this one would start with your character as a conscript during the final days of a war world (a planet during an event of WW3 level destruction) who manages to escape as a refugee and becomes a wanderer, broke, homeless and looking for adventure!
There is no big end game plot in the background, though we can whip up many plots at our discretion, this would be a semi episodic style romp through space fighting baddies, gathering awesome tech and maybe paying the rent on time.

Less Thoroughly Planned:
These plots are more flexible, with just about everything up for discussion.

War Hero:
Your character is a hero among their people, but are wounded in battle and wake up months later to find their kingdom/country/planet has fallen and the army is gone.
What happens next is up to you, they could gather old friends, become an adventurer or mercenary, or even plan to retake their home.

Treasure Hunt!:
Nothing too complex here, just an adventurer travelling a fantasy world looking for loot! Cursed idols, buried treasure or hidden paradises are all up to be discovered!

Age of Heroes:
A flexible framework of an idea where you make a superhero, fight monsters and villains and maybe even build your own team! Anyone familiar with superhero tropes should feel free to nerd out to the Max in this.

(PS. I am SO sorry for how terrible my titles and descriptions tend to be!)

Last edited:
Hi, if you're cool with a strong manga/anime bent I'd be happy to dive into one of these ideas. I really like the concept of A Different Hero!

I'm willing to try Isekai life with ya :3 drop me a PM