FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
It has been nearly four hundred years since Avatar Vinron, the Avatar who came after Avatar Korra, used his power to start a war with the rest of the world. The Earth Kingdom found themselves to be powerful stating earth benders were the strongest of all the other benders. The idealism of Earth benders being the most powerful had brought war upon the other nations. Generations of avatars were whipped out. They were always found somehow. Though it was unknown to the rest of the world how. This story begins with Phoenix, a young woman strong and determined to fight back.

----

The ancient Civilization of Sun Warriors had grown over the years as did the dragons that were being protected there. This is where the current Avatar could be found. The soft clicking sound of heels hitting the stone steps could be heard. Long legs carried the curvy and fit frame down the steps. Silky waist leather raven tresses tied up in a half bun blew in the gentle breeze. "Milady!" Called a woman to the ravenette. She looks up and smiles. "Princess Tatsuo the dragons have been waiting for you!" Says the woman to the ravenette. Avatar Tatsu, eldest daughter of the current Fire Lord. Tatsu gives the woman a nod as she jogs up the steps to be greeted by the dragons.

Ever since Tatsu was a baby she had been one with the dragons. Her name Tatsu, written to mean sign of the dragon. "Azura" the young woman calls out, only to end up in the ground as a large blue dragon plows into her happily. "You seemed to miss me my beauty." She smiles sitting up to nuzzle up to the beast's face. This was Azura, her animal guide and childhood friend. This dragon had hatched a few days after she learned to crawl. Her father often told her how she was found hugging an egg and a few moments later it hatched.

Tatsu had been sitting amongst the dragons who seemed to find themselves curled around here as she finished the end of the book she was reading. "Princess, there's trouble!" Pants a guard sent to watch over here "Earth Benders made their way to the front of the city." Tatsuo glances up and slams her book closed. "Very well." She says standing up "Let's go Azura." She hops onto the back of her dragon companion before heading towards the entrance of the city. Earth benders have been ruining old buildings.

"Look here guys. I'm sure we can get quite a bit of money for taking out this place." One laughs at the other. Azura snarls before breaking fire down upon them, stopping them in their tracks.
Tatsu jumps down landing skillfully in front of them. Her blood was boiling. "Leave." She growls low and dangerous to the men. "Lookie here fella. We got ourselves a beauty trying to act all big and bad." One laughs as the others join in. The avatar however shoots fire at them.

Azura snarls at the men standing next to Tatsu. Soon the other dragons surrounded her blocking off the pathway. The guys looked up with an amused look. "Dragon Empress Tatsu, eldest daughter to the current Fire Lord." He says looking her up and down "We could get some good money for you!" With that he stomps the ground trapping her in an earth case. The young woman growls lowly but takes a deep breath. Focusing on the fire at her fingertips she begins to melt the rock around her soon breaking free.

"I can melt metal and you think rock will do anything to me?" She yells charging them. She draws her swords slicing away any rock thrown at her.

Over the sea, in one of the Water Tribe locations, the tribe that is located closest to the area of the Fire Nation in which the Avatar lives, lives a 10 year old boy named Nigel. He had turned 10 just a month ago prior to this day. Nigel was adopted at 2 weeks old by the family he lives with in this water tribe. His older brother by adoption Eckerson who is 5 years his senior, Eckerson being 15 years old, and his younger brother by adoption Garrett. Garrett is 7 years old. The three boys live with one of the water tribe elders, Eckerson's grandfather, who took in his young grandson when Eckerson was 3 after Eckerson's parents were both killed in the war. 2 years after taking custody of his grandson, Eckerson's grandfather took in and adopted Nigel shortly after finding him on his own near the bank of the ocean. He then took in and adopted Garrett 3 years after that after finding him on the same shoreline.

Nigel is currently out of the area of his residence and Garrett is hanging out with him and some other individuals of the tribe and friends of both Nigel and Garrett themselves. As their friends play on top of one of the mountain banks, Nigel keeps a close eye out, as he's witnessed incidents where avalanches occurred following the snow all of a sudden starting to melt in spots. It had been going on for a month long now to this day. Yet no clue nor evidence as to the reason for it happening has turned up yet. Nigel had been instructed by his older brother Eckerson and by Eckerson's grandfather to keep an eye on the situation for any further notice of it happening though.

Garrett follows his and Nigel's friends up the snow covered mountain bank they are playing on.