Are you attending any Pride events?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

MiharuAya

Memento Mori
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
My timezone is PST
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
Homosexual, Romance, Fantasy, Scifi, Magic, Vampire, Werewolf, Supernatural, Angels/Demons, Superhero, Zombies
This month is full of fun pride events to celebrate the LGBTQ+ community! Are you planning on going to any? Are you hosting any of your own?

I WISH. I live in a tiny small town, and while it DOES have a small pride celebration, I don't really have any local friends to take me. XD

Hosting a Pride event on Iwaku is the closest I get! O:

Everywhere I go is a "Pride Event" ;3

• Haha
Reactions: MiharuAya
I really want to attend the big pride parade and festival, though I don't have anyone to go with. I'm crossing my fingers that I find someone, or maybe I'll go and make some friends there. ^^

I attended a festival of sorts in our university yesterday, it was fun.

Today's the city-wide pride parade, but this one I'm unable to attend :( Actually I just heard about the pride event yesterday as it was happening, literally drove off as soon as I was able xD

• Love
For some reason most of our pride events happen in July here. There were some in June, but I didn't manage to attend any. Luckily, I will able to join the ones in July, which also happens to be the biggest! Most likely will be going alone, though, which is fine!

• Love
I actually went to my first pride festival on Saturday! Despite the heat, it was really nice knowing I'm not alone!

• Love