Are Ye Kidnappable?

A

Araluen

Original poster
So I'm looking for some new 1x1 roleplaysssssss. I've muse to spare so I'm not just looking for one.

My RP resume and mature resume are viewable on my profile, but here's a nutshell:

I can do straight males/females but prefer gay/bi males
I prefer anime-based roleplays (like Ghost in the Shell, Loveless (big plus!!), Naruto, InuYasha, Ergo Proxy, Elfen Lied)/ non-anime based but anime-style/theme
Fantasy! Medieval (eg: elves, warriors, etc)/Modern day (not Harry Potter) ; NO TWILIGHT.

I don't have any specific plot ideas as I prefer to discuss it with whoever I partner with for whatever; please feel free to offer your ideas too!!! I'm open to just about anything.

Just please, be the type of roleplayer that posts at least 2 or more lines each post; newbs are welcome though, it's not that hard for a newb to post 2 lines :3

Id be interested in a medieval type setting with guyxguy. :3

I'd also be interested in doing a guy/guy fantasry RP.

I have my Twins that i role play with if you want to toss one together. I am not picky about setting though i do like the norse myths >:3 if you are interested toss me a PM

I'm interested in an anime-style/themed fantasy if you are still interested.

I'm interested PM me if you accept. I will do either an anime one with you or a fantasy.