FREE SHOP BB CODE SHOP Ardent's BBCode Repair Shop

Trying to figure out how to fix this tag. (I want these seperate characters on a tag but i keep somehow messing it up.

• View attachment 234577

The Saiyan, not known for being left behind, or trying not to be useless in a situation like this one, noted the voice of Katrellie in his head. "So that's where those damn Lovers have been hiding all those times?"

A fist hit the ground in frustration as the Saiyan pushed himself up and lifted off the ground, flying toward Katrellie.

He made himself known on the roof sooner than later, looking for annoying Sucubbus near him that could mess with him or his mind.

The Saiyan grunted "Your petty games are DONE!"

@ThePotatoGod @Topless @SorryTM @dark

[slide=Jak]
View attachment 234584

[slide=General John Connor]

C_7.jpg

@dark

When working on codes, I find that it's better to use markdown than rely on the buttons for formatting. The latter tends to break code. I'm assuming that's what happened here.

If you turn off the "Toggle BB code" button on your Rich Text Editor, you should see exactly where the code breaks.

The second issue is fairly straightforward: you used box brackets [] instead of curly brackets {}. Curly brackets are meant to enclose the slide tags,

Code:
[TABS]
{slide=Bardock}
[CENTER][ATTACH=full]234577[/ATTACH]

The Saiyan, not known for being left behind, or trying not to be [I]useless [/I]in a situation like this one, noted the voice of Katrellie in his head. "So that's where those damn Lovers have been hiding all those times?"

A fist hit the ground in frustration as the Saiyan pushed himself up and lifted off the ground, flying toward Katrellie.

He made himself known on the roof sooner than later, looking for annoying Sucubbus near him that could mess with him or his mind.

The Saiyan grunted "Your petty games are DONE!"

[USER=33147]@ThePotatoGod[/USER]  [USER=31589]@Topless[/USER] [USER=33293]@SorryTM[/USER] [USER=22656]@dark[/USER]

[/CENTER]{/slide}
{slide=Jak}[CENTER]
[ATTACH=full]234584[/ATTACH]

[IMG]https://www.machinegun.fr/products_img/3050/C_7.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]{/slide}
{slide=General John Connor}{/slide}[/tabs]